Official Air Max 97 Thread

My StockX pair finally shipped out.. can't wait for them to be authenticated so they can be on their way to me!

I hear ya. I'm still waiting on my Stockx pair (SB) that I ordered last Thursday. They haven't even reached Stockx yet to be authenticated! Supposed to get there tomorrow and I probably won't see my pair until late next week with the way it's looking :smh:. I just want em in hand finally. Stockx went all snail mail on me.

I hear ya. I'm still waiting on my Stockx pair (SB) that I ordered last Thursday. They haven't even reached Stockx yet to be authenticated! Supposed to get there tomorrow and I probably won't see my pair until late next week with the way it's looking :smh:. I just want em in hand finally. Stockx went all snail mail on me.

i see a lot of people in multiple threads complaining about shipping when it comes to stockx and goat. but i don't understand why. either way, sellers are given two to three days to ship and they both state that it takes up to 10 biz days to get to the buyer.

don't get me wrong, i get annoyed waiting for my pairs too but that's the deal now, you know? i'd rather know my pairs are authentic than not.

I hope Nike release the AM98s next year in celebration of their 20th anniversary. AM98 are heavily slept on. I used to regard 97s as one of the best Air Maxes but after seeing how they don't fit properly and aren't as comfortable as AM1s and AM90s I'll be glad to see the back of them after this year.

I wouldn't mind seeing an AM98 retro. I really liked that model and some of the CWs that released.

I wouldn't mind seeing an AM98 retro. I really liked that model and some of the CWs that released.

Me too. I'm disappointed Nike didn't release a AM96 retro last year for its 20th anniversary. They can say what they like about fearing that it wouldn't have sold but the fact of the matter is most dedicated sneaker heads would've copped and they could've just released them as a QS if they were that worried

^96' came out last yr and were terrible.

They were a Nikelab release and sold horribly due to the awful sole unit Nike decided to use rather than the og build.

i see a lot of people in multiple threads complaining about shipping when it comes to stockx and goat. but i don't understand why. either way, sellers are given two to three days to ship and they both state that it takes up to 10 biz days to get to the buyer.

don't get me wrong, i get annoyed waiting for my pairs too but that's the deal now, you know? i'd rather know my pairs are authentic than not.

All I know is when I sold my yeezys on stockx, shipping was lightning fast :lol:. Got there in 2 days max. So with that being my only experience with stockx, that's what I was expecting this time, fast shipping. I think they might ship priority based on how much money they make off the deal. That's my guess anyway. You're right though. I definitely want my pair to be authenticated and I'm willing to wait for that. Just anxious for my pair that's all.

Last edited:
dhtowng dhtowng i highly doubt they prioritize since they negotiate a flat rate with ups for all shipping. i've never seen tiered shipping but now i'm gonna ask them!

Did those last year before the supreme collab

Remember seeing them in outlet thread in New Orleans for $40

Last edited:

Did those last year before the supreme collab

Remember seeing them in outlet thread in New Orleans for $40
They did indeed retro them a few years ago.

They did an awesome job with them.

People just weren't into runners as much as they are at the moment.

I was able to get every colorway for less than $60.

They've all but dried up now on the secondary market and you'll be lucky if you can find a DS pair under $200.  

^96' came out last yr and were terrible.

They were a Nikelab release and sold horribly due to the awful sole unit Nike decided to use rather than the og build.

I'm hoping that in 2023 they re-release my all time favorites... the air max 2003s. I haven't bought a pair since they were on nikeID in 2006/07

Back
Top Bottom