Official Air Max 97 Thread

The midnight navy ultras are not on snkrs for tomorrow but the black/silver ultras are. Thought they were both dropping tomorrow along with the triple blacks

Just got my cobblestone and navy pairs in. The cobblestones had so much excess glue all over so I had to brush it off for a good 15 minutes. Cobblestones were very comfy to me where the Navy pair was a lot more stiff. Happy with the purchase on both so I'm pretty much done with 97s unless they go on deep discount.

Pairs I got from Station 97 last weekend
0805171122.jpg

I'm really feeling those SB Ultras. Glad they aren't selling out on footsites. I'll grab them when I can get them on a discount.

what is it about the ultras that make them much comfortable? the midsole and outsole looks the same

I would say these are half the weight of the OGs and double the comfort. I'm 37 so these are perfect lol, need that comfort, OGs were like Foamposites when I need Roshes. True to size.
2017-08-05 01.09.28 1.jpg

And just to confirm, you sized up 0.5 on the OG and went TTS on these? Or same for both?

Tried on the triple blacks at Finishline today. I wasn't feeling them like that in person. I'll cop at or under $100.

On the other hand the silver bullet ultras look way better in person. I didn't cop bc I know it would curve my desire for the OG but it's a good look.

TTS btw but they have there is like a .15 left of room up front like most ultras.

Been hearing a tonne of rumours that Nike will stop making 97s after this year and they're only being made in loads of colourways for the 20th anniversary similar to the 96s, which have stopped being produced after 2016.

Anyone know if there's any truth to this? A few sneaker pages on Twitter and Instagram keep mentioning so

Back
Top Bottom