Official Air Max 97 Thread

Haven't seen one on foot pic yet of the particles beiges...

Didnt people just not want them? Or were they limited?

Any site other then finishline sitting on black ultras? Need to order a pair but wanna save on ny tax if possible.

Will the blue and gold and black am97s that released be hard to cop in a few months? I copped both pairs from Nike but may send them back.

has anyone gotten the light pumice+ summit white colorway ?
just wondering how it looks irl on foot , cause some of the shots online looks different from one another

why do the women get all the snake cw:angry:

Nike-Air-Max-97-Black-White-Womens-02.png

Anybody get shipping from Social Status? I ordered the Particle Beige Friday and haven't heard anything. Usually don't mind waiting for shipping but it's my first time ordering from them.

Sizes available in Light Bone, Wolf Grey and Pumice at ROOTED via phone order. Their number is 615-915-0866.

Anybody get shipping from Social Status? I ordered the Particle Beige Friday and haven't heard anything. Usually don't mind waiting for shipping but it's my first time ordering from them.
Same here! Ordered Friday and no confirmation. I followed up today by email and they responded "order is processing. We'll let you know when it ships". Doesn't give me a good feeling.

navy's came in with trash quality control with glue all over. how to clean!??
I'm also curious to know. My silver bullets have some big glue stains on the air bubble. I've mostly forgotten about them but I wouldn't mind being able to remove them.

Same here! Ordered Friday and no confirmation. I followed up today by email and they responded "order is processing. We'll let you know when it ships". Doesn't give me a good feeling.

ADD ME TO THAT LIST AS WELL,SMH...HOLLA.

CED B.

I'm also curious to know. My silver bullets have some big glue stains on the air bubble. I've mostly forgotten about them but I wouldn't mind being able to remove them.
my silvers got glue in the mesh on the toebox if you find out how to clean that out let me know

Back
Top Bottom