Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just had a chance to try these on. I don't have any other Air Max to compare to, but these definitely fit small for Nike/Jordan which I wear 12 in (and I wear 12 in ultra boost 1.0, vans, etc.) . If you're feet are actually wide (ie actually an E+ on a brannock device), I would definitely go up .5

Weird that they're small like regular AM97s, it would seem that they would fit pretty tts given that they say they're ultras on the box.

IMG_7119.JPG
IMG_7121.JPG
Might unDS them for Juvé on Monday ....

For those of you that aren't familiar with Skepta or the influence behind his air max, here's some of his earlier videos that should give you a better understanding. At this time(early 2000's) everyone in the UK was wearing air max, tracksuits, and nike caps. That was the unofficial uniform of grime music. Also, side bags were worn in Europe during this time period. Nowadays it pains me to see hypebeasts in America wearing their little supreme side bags acting like they're starting some new fashion trend. I'm starting to see a lot of the UK "urban" fashion make its way to the US. I think Skepta's air max turned out great and it reminds me of a shoe that would've come out during that early 2000 era.

Pics on the gram looking clean. Upper treatment is on point, pretty unique compared to any other runners released in '17.

Back
Top Bottom