Official Air Max 97 Thread

At least the homeless are getting some work.. :tongue:
Reminds me of the Kaws raffle at trophy room here in Orlando. Dudes were paying homeless guys to grab a ticket and maybe 3-4 homeless dudes one and every time they one their "handler" would try to guide him to the store but the homeless would be taking bids on their winning ticket instead :lol:

They got too greedy though and security ended up ripping their ticket up and invalidating the win

My mans just summed up my weekend lol

fam just summed mine too. Got there at 3 am.. was there till about 2 pm the next day. The guys that were sitting in front of me finally decided to leave after we had been sitting in the same spot under the sun for 2 hours.. didn't move one bit. I told them if they dipped, I was dipping too.. we all left. Dudes kept coming out with 3 pairs, 4 pairs.. I had seen them walk by before too.. s*** was a mess. Im just hot I wasted 11 hours and came out empty handed.. sunday I went by there again just to see whats up. saw they still had pairs and was like "damn if I would have stayed I would have gotten my pair" but im glad to see all smaller sizes were gone.. I woulda wasted more time since my 8.5 was probably gone anyway.

If anyone needs the skeptas in a 10.5 let me know. I was able to get my size so I no longer need the 10.5 for trading purposes

449.gif

HTTP3dwbXUub3JnL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDEzLzA2L25pY29sYXMtY2FnZS1sYXVnaGluZy5naWYlog.gif

DsVUVVb.gif

Undftd La Brea. Friend went there Saturday. Over 600 people showed up. Line was shut down due to stores calling the police multiple times. Some people waited more than 16 hours and got nothing. Grimey resellers who got wristbands stayed at the front and got multiple pairs. One dude got at least 90 pairs on Saturday. They cut back in line, cut wristbands, taped them up, scratched numbers off..... The line never really moved because of that.

Sunday. Way more organized. Small sizes sold out. You could buy one of each style. Same grimey resellers came back. Dude hired homeless people to get more pairs. Waiting in line with homeless dudes not great. Taking less than 3 hours to get in and out not bad.

Watching all these resellers making deals on the side was annoying. You had the broke resellers selling for $25 to $50 for the black pair. $100 for the white pair. Low ballers in the middle. And dudes desperate to sell for a come up. 80 to 85% of the line was for resell. But pairs for all eventually. They had over 1k pairs.
That's ****ed. It's pointless to camp nowadays, especially in a big city like West LA.

Last edited:
UNDFTD should've confiscated the wristbands after the first sale. I got offered multiple wristbands from guys after they were walking back to their cars with pairs ($50-$100). Basically told me to put the wristband on and force myself to the front and I would get in.

UNDFTD should've confiscated the wristbands after the first sale. I got offered multiple wristbands from guys after they were walking back to their cars with pairs ($50-$100). Basically told me to put the wristband on and force myself to the front and I would get in.

Undftd handing out wristbands ruined everything :smh:

Feels like the preme thread but just got tracking for I'm assuming whites since I ordered them first?

Sent at 10:19 est
Same 1lb package

You would think the employees would start recognizing someone after the second or third round of getting sneakers, but I guess it's above their pay grade.

Yup, La Brea was pretty ****ing horrible!! The manager or employees should have done something about those who were cutting and grabbing second pairs. They knew how long the lines were too because they would walk down till the end of the line to check up. Also, I remember the line did not move because people were cutting. Overall, it was a **** show and horrible end on Undefeated for not organizing it well, but in the end they probably did not give two **** about us.

nothing on my shoe order nor sock/bag order.

getting scurreddddddd

Yup, La Brea was pretty ****ing horrible!! The manager or employees should have done something about those who were cutting and grabbing second pairs. They knew how long the lines were too because they would walk down till the end of the line to check up. Also, I remember the line did not move because people were cutting. Overall, it was a **** show and horrible end on Undefeated for not organizing it well, but in the end they probably did not give two **** about us.

Question, are wrist bands numbered? If they were, why not just allow sequential numbers in as you go? If 1-100 were served and 75 shows up late, oh well, tough luck bud, hit the bricks.

Back
Top Bottom