Official Air Max 97 Thread

From UNDFTD FAQ
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ORDER PROCESSING AND VERIFICATION AND AN ADDITIONAL 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY.

You guys checked the terms and conditions box when you checked out, please stop posting about not getting shipment information when it can take up to 15 days to receive the shoes.

From UNDFTD FAQ
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ORDER PROCESSING AND VERIFICATION AND AN ADDITIONAL 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY.

You guys checked the terms and conditions box when you checked out, please stop posting about not getting shipment information when it can take up to 15 days to receive the shoes.
Same FAQ as Supreme.

skepta's are going for a lot lower then id imagine.. I should cop rn. :lol:
I am gonna wait and see if i can get undftds for retail from SNKRS then if i fail i might bite on skeptas but i want them for ~$200. Maybe the undftd hype will push the prices down on these if people try to flip to cop Undftd's.

Anxiety is kicking in, the black pair (order# 30.xxx) shipped Monday night and whites still have no movement (order#26,xxx)

Anyone on the east coast get tracking for whites ?

Are the wmns silver bullets any diff to the men’s version?

No, they are identical when sized up the standard 1.5. Here is a men's size 9.5, and a women's 11... which one is which?

IMG_5826.JPG

IMG_5825.JPG

Anxiety is kicking in, the black pair (order# 30.xxx) shipped Monday night and whites still have no movement (order#26,xxx)

Anyone on the east coast get tracking for whites ?

3/3 on my UPS. 2/3 shipping emails from undefeated. Whites the only one I ain't get the email for yet

Order #33*** here. Still no shipping on blacks..slowly losing faith

You should be fine. I got Order #34,xxx for blacks and it shipped.

Order #29,xxx for white :frown:

Im very curious how they are shipping these out. Since orders seems to be all over the place and its not in chronological order

Order#27xxx still no tracking. I had both white and black pair in same order. Am I screwed?

Back
Top Bottom