Official Air Max 97 Thread

My parents would laugh if I wanted new releases.

Got the 1 pair a year treatment

We know.

IMG_2632.GIF

IMG_2633.GIF

It seems like a lot of resellers are trying to flip quick so this is def time to buy Undefeateds. The people who bought to rock and end up selling down the line will be less eager to negotiate prices

Reactions: PJS
I don't know what do y'all see
But I see the stock I bought from Nike soaring

Investors that hold stock hope their stock soar

investors that want to buy stock hope the stock market drops.

And I regret buying White Cement 5s.

Attachments

• IMG_4687.JPG
    IMG_4687.JPG
    246.3 KB · Views: 37
I ordered both the white and black pairs on UNDFTD.
Black pair was delivered yesterday, I haven't received a shipping email on whites yet.
I emailed them but just got a automated reply.

Wonder if black undefeateds will drop below 300 in a 9.5. Wondering if I should buy now or wait it out.
Wait for undftd/Ndc pairs to be delivered next week. The stock will drop when they get in hand but don't wait longer than a week. It will start creeping.

I actually wore my Undefeateds to work lol. Stood in them about 7-8 hours and they felt great. Only thing is that typical AM97 creasing by the inside heel area that happened after my first wear on every single 97 I own.

IMG_2640.JPG

Finally had time to pick up and take a look at the Undefeated Max97 Black. More of a fan of the Max90/95s, but loved how the collab looked in pics. Totally worth the effort to cop.

Undfted website came through. Nike SNKRs release was painful joke of glitches. Wanted 1/2 up but went true to size 10.5US. Width is exact with a loose tie and still had extra half thumb length. Colorway is beautiful. Think the alternate laces are the way to go. Have the Whites coming in Tues. Undefeated and Nike came up with a strong addition to Air Max97s.

Back
Top Bottom