Official Air Max 97 Thread

Always struggled to find shoes that look good with raw denim but skeptas actually look great with them

Attachments

• IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    369.2 KB · Views: 91
I got my shoes from UNDFTD on Tuesday, bags and socks on Thursday (I live in LA so luckily i get stuff in 1 day). Makes me think they shipped shoes then moved onto bags. My usps account showed shipping a day before also. If you don't have shipping on shoes in usps yet you probably taking an L

Not true, I got an notification on my UPS account late yesterday. My Black 97 is the only thing I'm waiting on (got whites and bag/socks) and I live down in SD.

if i had to choose i would take the 98s, the 97s look like some poormans knock off gucci wannabes

Agree
Green & Red strip looks good, but I don't want to be associated with Gucci.

Will nike stop releasing 97's after this year, I know next year is all about the 98's

Definitely will purchase some 98s
Just want something different than AM97 AM95. Hope they produce 98 Ultras too

So I can feel what does it feel like to be a Cr--

Agree
Green & Red strip looks good, but I don't want to be associated with Gucci.

Definitely will purchase some 98s
Just want something different than AM97 AM95. Hope they produce 98 Ultras too

So I can feel what does it feel like to be a Cr--
I mean based on their release cadence it seems to be celebrating the anniv of each year’s models.

Reactions: PJS
Yeah, in my opinion my Skeptas are way more comfortable than any of the OG 97s I have.
And they will not decompose into dust.

I'm telling you, my AM95, AM1, Jordan 2,3,4,5 will all end up crumbling in 10 years

But my UNDFTD 97, Jordan 10, 13 will stay there forever for me to just glue it back.

So OG 97s were PU? Surprised they changed it up as they never seem to. Wish they did that with the Jordan 3, 4, 5, 6s! I believe 7s are already Phylon...

Anyone that ordered from UNDFTD .. what does it mean if your account has the order listed as "unfulfilled?"

Anyone that ordered from UNDFTD .. what does it mean if your account has the order listed as "unfulfilled?"
I’m in the same boat. I’m like damn 10 days later and stiiillll!!!!?!???! I had to email them a few times. Finally got a response, said it still being processed and will get ups tracking soon.

Thanks yall.. I copped AM1s today and was trying to make sure everything was a go bc I was charged and would like to move on. Might email them.

Back
Top Bottom