Official Air Max 97 Thread

I just ordered from Oneness for the lebron 15 Ash. Just got an shipping confirmation. I know it’s not the AB but I hope I don’t suffer the same fate.

Reactions: PJS
Wow thats super shady lol.. them and END take the cake on shade this weekend. I definitely requested a disco from END after giving me a false win email. I ended up finally copping a pair from Size? who has been good to me on Neons 97s and Royal 1s.

soo when is the RD for the gray/neon 97 "95s" for womens??? Them thangs are hott!

Reactions: PJS
I just ordered from Oneness for the lebron 15 Ash. Just got an shipping confirmation. I know it’s not the AB but I hope I don’t suffer the same fate.

No you won’t
I ordered Pure Platinum Jordan 13 low from them months ago and it went well

Ashes LeBron are sitting on SNKRS

And ONENESS30 don’t apply to any Air Max 97....... not graceful like City Blue....

Last edited:
Ordered Neons from SNS Friday night/Saturday morn and they're scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Wowzers.

I passed on a bunch of other retailers for $10 cheaper and went thru SNS bc of my personal experiences with them. They're awesome. Always super fast shipping and you're not worrying if they oversold and will cancel on you like some other EU shops

I passed on a bunch of other retailers for $10 cheaper and went thru SNS bc of my personal experiences with them. They're awesome. Always super fast shipping and you're not worrying if they oversold and will cancel on you like some other EU shops
i've had cancellation from over sellng from them before, you're not safe til you get that shipping email, that's from any shop. but sns do ship out fast usually less than a week for an order to get to me

No shipping confirm from sns yet, but no cancellation either. Hopefully doesn't end up being like when i bought the white flyknit trainers and it took them 4 days for refund after cancelling them.
Anyway, do any of you guys know how I could get rid of this dent? its a lot deeper and worse looking in person and there's a few of them unfortunately. i know many pairs came with very slight or light ''bruising'' if you will but, this seems to be more to me.. Seller says they came like that when he purchased
23134797_10155853816993669_2007572061_o.jpg

I've got a slight dent like that on one of my DS Skepta pairs too. I wouldn't be surprised if that pair actually did come like that.

Back
Top Bottom