Official Air Max 97 Thread

No shipping confirm from sns yet, but no cancellation either. Hopefully doesn't end up being like when i bought the white flyknit trainers and it took them 4 days for refund after cancelling them.
Anyway, do any of you guys know how I could get rid of this dent? its a lot deeper and worse looking in person and there's a few of them unfortunately. i know many pairs came with very slight or light ''bruising'' if you will but, this seems to be more to me.. Seller says they came like that when he purchased
23134797_10155853816993669_2007572061_o.jpg

On the 97 AB's and Neon Black's they don't have that type of material where you have the dent right?

On the 97 AB's and Neon Black's they don't have that type of material where you have the dent right?
Correct, ABs and neons are completely different material from skeptas
I've got a slight dent like that on one of my DS Skepta pairs too. I wouldn't be surprised if that pair actually did come like that.
Yeah, I knew before hand most pairs had them but unfortunately despite how minor that pic looks it's quite big and noticeable. i'm tempted to try the wet towel and iron technique (lowest setting of course) but I don't know if I want to risk it or if its just pointless due to it not being leather or the other traditional materials used on 97s

Yeah Skeps came like that for a lot of pairs. I dont even remember if mine did but I wouldn't sweat it.. its that material.

Air max more triple black
Air bag is black
Cant see thru air bag

So it’s scratch free

Back
Top Bottom