Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just drove all over Houston and couldn't find any pairs of neons instore. Well, one of the boutique spots got them but of course they back doored. I'm surprised there weren't more pairs dropped instore. I hit on SNKRS this morning though, so I'm not tripping

Just drove all over Houston and couldn't find any pairs of neons instore. Well, one of the boutique spots got them but of course they back doored. I'm surprised there weren't more pairs dropped instore. I hit on SNKRS this morning though, so I'm not tripping

Which boutique

I just ordered an 11 from Bait at 10:15 west-coast time, and received confirmation email. FYI.

Which boutique

Premium Goods. Got there right when they opened and dude told me they had 2 pairs of size 10.5. He goes in the back, different guy comes out and says they sold out. One of the employees was trying to resell his pair to another guy right on the spot :lol: I know several of the employee's wear my size, so that might've been the reason

I did the same thing. Smh

Premium Goods. Got there right when they opened and dude told me they had 2 pairs of size 10.5. He goes in the back, different guy comes out and says they sold out. One of the employees was trying to resell his pair to another guy right on the spot :lol: I know several of the employee's wear my size, so that might've been the reason

lol on their IG they didn’t even put 10 or 10.5, I️ figured

It was showing on the app. I thought it was refreshed, so I logged out and back in just now to verify, and it shows sold out; sorry. When I clicked to purchase it didn't have my stored address there, and failed to accept when I entered it. Looks like the app is still buggy. I'm not complaining though as I've been able to get most releases I've wanted: WC4, Black Undefeated, Zoom Vapor Atmos. The WC4 being the only release I REALLY wanted badly; the others were nice to have only. Maybe the Neons will show back up later today!

Reactions: PJS
Just copped size 12 at one of my local Jimmy Jazz stores. There are 3 JJ stores within like 25 miles of me, but only one of them got them in today. The girl working there said they got a total of twelve pairs, but no 11.5, which is my true size. They had a 12, so I tried it on...they fit perfect.

Now I'm going to try and cancel my SNKRS and Footlocker orders from this morning.

A2835155-1EFD-4557-8A68-DBF1CFA49D49.jpeg

Glad I copped Neons when I did from Size? after seeing them gone so fast. Only thing is I kinda wish I had a half size up.. Neons seemed a smidge closter to SBs.

** Just a thought.. if anyones looking for an 11. I can check the store near my job after work for my correct size and if it fits you can have my sz 11 retail plus shipping. PM me so as not to derail the thread if.

Last edited:
I totally forgot the Japans dropped today :lol:. Not a type of shoe to pay resale for...guess I'm on the hunt.

Thinking of getting the triple black (w/ gold) and getting rid of the black undefeated. Are they phylon or PU? Just don't need two black based 97s at this point. Maybe this is just crazy talk...heh.

Back
Top Bottom