Official Air Max 97 Thread

B957FFD4-04FF-4E0E-9074-1C274F53AA05.jpeg

https://www.nike.com/t/air-max-97-mens-shoe-YPTAGkX9/921826-401

I'm trying to cop a size 9 too. I don't think these will be too hard to hunt down. More pairs will pop up throughout the week.

Sorry, got the conversations confused; I was talking about the ABs that just popped up on NDC.

No worries at all, I sort of thought that’s what you were referencing, but I figured I’d ask incase I could quickly/easily grab another pair of Japan’s.

I have a 20% code for ndc plus ebates 10% ash back so I need to triple up on ABs

Anybody in Houston find them in store?
Wondering the same thing about L.A. I grabbed two from Bait so I'm good, but I would have preferred to pick them up in a store. Thought there might be more of these around, and for at least a couple of days, but doesn't sound like it.

Japans are sold out in downtown San Francisco.
Anyone in here get out to the stores this morning when this all went down? It's entirely irrelevant, I'm just curious what the supply seemed like compared to, say, SBs and the golds. These hung around in a few places online longer than those other two did, but did it seem the supply was about the same as those and demand was just slightly less, leading to sizes lasting longer into the day? Like I said, just curious what the vibe was.

thru the app or on desktop? Cause I'm using my phone and it's still sold out

It was showing on the app. I thought it was refreshed, so I logged out and back in just now to verify, and it shows sold out; sorry. When I clicked to purchase it didn't have my stored address there, and failed to accept when I entered it. Looks like the app is still buggy. I'm not complaining though as I've been able to get most releases I've wanted: WC4, Black Undefeated, Zoom Vapor Atmos. The WC4 being the only release I REALLY wanted badly; the others were nice to have only. Maybe the Neons will show back up later today!

I cannot believe they made it limited

Or maybe a restock will be coming

I copped the Japans with ease on sneakersnstuff a few weeks back. I knew these would require more work to cop in the US than expected. It wasn't an instant sell out like the Silver Bullets but you couldn't go on a site 30 min after link was posted and get a pair

really thought the japans would sit atleast a day or two... like some of you I'm surprised online boutiques were selling out before noon

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom