Official Air Max 97 Thread

How does the sizing of th og Japan compares to the silver bullets? Cannot find one in my silver bullet size, but there are pairs half a size down or up and debating which one I should buy.

:nerd:
8A3ED4F1-471A-487B-8A79-99F088BA5EF0.jpeg

can anyone school me with a spot that still have the japan in 9.5? was traveling on release date and missed out!!

I don't understand why everyone keeps asking about sizing, even though they have a pair of 97's already. The sizing doesn't magically change for every release. Like any shoe, sizing isn't gonna be exactly the same for every pair made. It's not a major difference though…….or at least it shouldn't be. I've been buying 97's for 15 years and they've always fit true to size for me. Don't listen to the people saying "atlantic blues are half a size bigger than neons" or "silver bullets are way tighter than the golds". They're made at the same factory using the same 97 mold. Only difference you need to worry about are models that aren't the OG build, like the ultra's or hybrids. Those do fit a bit different. Moral of the story, buy the same size you normally wear in 97's

I don't understand why everyone keeps asking about sizing, even though they have a pair of 97's already. The sizing doesn't magically change for every release. Like any shoe, sizing isn't gonna be exactly the same for every pair made. It's not a major difference though…….or at least it shouldn't be. I've been buying 97's for 15 years and they've always fit true to size for me. Don't listen to the people saying "atlantic blues are half a size bigger than neons" or "silver bullets are way tighter than the golds". They're made at the same factory using the same 97 mold. Only difference you need to worry about are models that aren't the OG build, like the ultra's or hybrids. Those do fit a bit different. Moral of the story, buy the same size you normally wear in 97's
Agree 100%

I don't understand why everyone keeps asking about sizing, even though they have a pair of 97's already.
No doubt. I understand everyone's feet are different, but still I've wondered for years on NT why so many don't seem to know their size. I'm an 11 in basically every Nike and almost every Jordan, other than a few outliers, but even then--other than the overly small-fitting Scream Green Huarache runner release a couple years ago--if I go with an 11, I'm fine. When SB '97s dropped, loads of people in here said go half a size up. Man, if I had done that, all my SBs would be way too big, especially after breaking in as '97s break-in big time. I'd be miserable wearing an 11.5 in them.

Right!!

Yep. Ordered from them on Friday around 12pm est and got UPS shipping notification that night.
Ordered mine a little after that when there were quite a few sizes left. I checked later and they were gone from the page. Hopefully it goes through. Also, I was able to use a discount on the AB's when the Japan's were still up, but later it said excluded.

I meant that these remind me of a CW that released a while back. Hoping AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE knows the ones i’m talking about

img_4646copy.jpg
nike-air-max-97-black-gold-2.jpg
nike-air-max-97-black-gold-5.jpg
nike-air-max-97-black-gold-4.jpg
nike-air-max-97-black-gold-3.jpg

you probably mean this 2008 full 3M LE cw, these are the only black/gold 97s that came out in the past that i know of, for the rest i dont know any cws that resembles the upcoming mens triple black release from this year

Back
Top Bottom