Official Air Max 97 Thread

Still waiting on shipping for my Japan.s from Footlocker. Contacted them twice, and was told they should ship “today”. Never waited this long for shipping, and hoping they aren.t cancelled. My size (15) is one of the few not listed, or I would just reorder. Sorry for the ramble, just needed to vent (or be reassured i.m overreacting and everything is OK).
Edit: Just got shipping email. All is well.

Last edited:
Had pending on both devices I tried, now just says sold out so I’m really not sure. Said I was “in line”, assuming that’s an L.

36DCAC36-7BEC-4F77-88C7-D2A1ADA01F0B.png
Only able to get pending on prestos, 90s and 1s. I’m happy I was able to score for once in my snkrs life lol

36DCAC36-7BEC-4F77-88C7-D2A1ADA01F0B.png
Only able to get pending on prestos, 90s and 1s. I’m happy I was able to score for once in my snkrs life lol
Must be nice. I'm very disappointed it kept saying it needed my address on every single pair of shoes. I should complain to Nike and get a discount code up outta them.

Reactions: PJS
Cool to see offwhite 97's today, the thin construction is...different.

Niketown Chicago still has some Japan's btw, 9, 10 and 11 I believe.

I tried every The Ten pair that launched today on two separate accounts. Not one hit. Same issue with address entry on mobile, and tons of card processing errors on various stored cards. Got the site is down msg on desktop when it asked for CVV, which it didn't even let me enter. Lame. They should have sufficient capacity to put people in line at least. Not being able to get thru the checkout process is stupid. Oh well; I just did it more for practice than any real desire to own any of them. Hope the triple black on Friday are easy. Need to compare them to undefeated and see which I prefer to wear. Not liking the toe shape on the undefeated even though the fact that they're phylon is awesome.

For those that got any of The Ten, did it go thru and put you in line/pending right away, or did you get errors and have to retry multiple times? At least they got rid of the old "air ball" error!

Reactions: PJS
I tried every The Ten pair that launched today on two separate accounts. Not one hit. Same issue with address entry on mobile, and tons of card processing errors on various stored cards. Got the site is down msg on desktop when it asked for CVV, which it didn't even let me enter. Lame. They should have sufficient capacity to put people in line at least. Not being able to get thru the checkout process is stupid. Oh well; I just did it more for practice than any real desire to own any of them. Hope the triple black on Friday are easy. Need to compare them to undefeated and see which I prefer to wear. Not liking the toe shape on the undefeated even though the fact that they're phylon is awesome.

For those that got any of The Ten, did it go thru and put you in line/pending right away, or did you get errors and have to retry multiple times? At least they got rid of the old "air ball" error!

It put me into pending for like a minute, then I noticed my card was charged with a bank notification. A few minutes later I got the Got Em message.

Every other time I got as far as pending, it eventually changed to sold out.

It put me into pending for like a minute, then I noticed my card was charged with a bank notification. A few minutes later I got the Got Em message.

Every other time I got as far as pending, it eventually changed to sold out.

Wow, nice! So just one checkout attempt for you....luck!

Got thru on two different accounts. Pending right away on both, then after an hour both said sold out. No notification or anything.

Back
Top Bottom