Official Air Max 97 Thread

Nike needs to bring back the og air max tn tiger/sunset color and same materials that were used.

Reactions: PJS
people are right about complaining about comfort..Air Max is basically a performance shoes
if I only compare 2008 and 2013 TNs (burgundy vs grey leathers), the 2013s are bricks while the 2008s crease well and i really feel I'm walking on air
and worse, when i compare 1999 and 2016 BWs, it's like if the 2016s had a full titanium midsole lol
and i can continue with for example 2007 AM90s vs 2017 AM90s (however, the actual 90s are still comfortable at my eyes)

what i don't understand, is that it's the same technology that 20-30 years ago, but it's like nike has willingly downgraded its tech
i suppose it's the transition from air max from performance line to sportswear line
it would cost them 0 cents to put the same tech that in the 90s, stupid decisions from nike

wouldn't even bother be if they did like for sports apparel, selling more expensive real AMs in a performance line and "replicas" (what we get now) in the actual sportswear line
it isn't normal that when i use my BWs 75% of when i go out, in 1 year there's no more outsole in some spots...

Nike needs to explain why the change....different air bubble construction? Different air bubble strut/pillar construction? Higher PSI? And most importantly, why? Is it more stable/durable now? Oh well....maybe they're waiting to "remaster" air max so we then need to go out and buy everything again to get the comfort.....

Reactions: PJS
nike-air-max-97-bordeaux-wmns-917646-601-2.png

Wmns 917646-601

just got the off white 97's...is it just me or is it tight as hell?

just got the off white 97's...is it just me or is it tight as hell?

What size did you go with, and how does it compare to your other shoes? Curious, as I've head the opposite... I heard they ran big. Still thinking about paying resale for them :smh:

What size did you go with, and how does it compare to your other shoes? Curious, as I've head the opposite... I heard they ran big. Still thinking about paying resale for them :smh:
went with my TTS, same size I wear in pretty much everything. i got the silver bullets in my TTS and they did not fit at all, but heard off whites fit big, so went with my TTS again. length was TTS, but width was not TTS at all imo.

went with my TTS, same size I wear in pretty much everything. i got the silver bullets in my TTS and they did not fit at all, but heard off whites fit big, so went with my TTS again. length was TTS, but width was not TTS at all imo.

SBs were too small when you went larger? Can you please just post your sizes?

Back
Top Bottom