Official Air Max 97 Thread

The low heel + stiff midsole = heel slip.

When you put them on, try kicking the heel of your foot all the way back into the shoe and tie them snug. Should be fine then.

Yes
I found out the heel is low.
But I won’t complain
Because my wide foot is wrapped well

Putting Nordstrom branded shoe tree in them, the heel wood is about the same height as these 97s

Last edited:
PJS PJS When I first bought Air Max it was AM90 for the style, then 95's I think, and about them, style and cushioning, and I found them comfortable. Question is, are they comfortable according to me due to less expectations or less knowledge ? Can't tell...Thing I know is as Air Max is concerned, at least as 95 and 97 is concerned, I like to wear sizes bigger than my feet and then lace tight, maybe it plays on the comfort thing. This is a thing I love about these 2 models, the form of the shoe allow you to wear several sizes, it just depends on how you lace them. I didn't find this on AF1 or AM90. Or maybe I'm just trippin'.

Because I am fat
I am 210-220 pounds
But I look like 180 pounds

Weight concentration causes my lower body to require better cushion

Jordan 3s (TrueBlue/CyberMonday)are comfortable due to ortholite insoles.

Jordan 4s (2016-2017) are comfortable due to midsole is not that bad, and playing basketball is okay for some reason.

I was just running in some Jordan 7 Pantones, that polyurethane cushion is significantly better than Jordan 4.......try run in some!

AM97 cushion is just not there.
Hello? Nike? Can you hear me?

How does basketball shoe have softer midsole than running shoes?

Last edited:
I yhink Japans are over
Next up is UK? *** do I cop these UK 87s?

I really dont like the USA camos

25012378_2006389986246663_5854920909923549184_n.jpg

I know what prices are right now... but dude said he paid a "resonable" price because of a "glitch". $320 aint exactly resonable.
no it was 410 for a size 12. 320 is the glitch and I think totally reasonable. even if you got em at retail 170-180 - then shipping to the US another 50....
I'm cool w that. Given that these are japan only, i think youre gonna see prices in the 4s and 5s down the road.

no it was 410 for a size 12. 320 is the glitch and I think totally reasonable. even if you got em at retail 170-180 - then shipping to the US another 50....
I'm cool w that. Given that these are japan only, i think youre gonna see prices in the 4s and 5s down the road.
Oh ok, knowing that bigger sizes are more rare and will be harder to come by, I can see why you got them thru FC

Oh ok, knowing that bigger sizes are more rare and will be harder to come by, I can see why you got them thru FC
I found four places selling the biggest size they dropped. The best available deal was Flight club. The Longer you wait on something that you “have to have,” where the supply is well short of demand, the more it’s gonna hurt. I’ve done this enough to know when there’s s deal (even if it isn’t retail).

Back
Top Bottom