Official Air Max 97 Thread

Of all the 97s I copped this year these may very well be my favorite.
EBB026EB-7FCB-4F21-9C9C-A4CACC5DE03B.jpeg
I agree

If you read their site it’s states that they’re doing instore only and then the following wk they’ll release whatever stock is still available online (lol I’m sure zero pairs hit the online store)

and why’d you change your name bro? Your posting style makes it obvious to anyone paying attention that you’re timche23

thats why

ABs are cool but be real Japan og are the dopest by far! Fruck what you heard!! This is coming from a women's 97/95 double upper! Even though those are dope japan og have gotten me the most compliments.

you mean the 2017 retro japan 97?

or the original japan 97

keep an eye on french retailers. what comes to my sense: starcow, colette, le rayon frais, manifest, sns, opium...

most bigger german retailers stock the german camo, but all are just instore or „instore first“, except for NDC.

nike probably wants to make it hard to get paris from different counties.

keep an eye on french retailers. what comes to my sense: starcow, colette, le rayon frais, manifest, sns, opium...

most bigger german retailers stock the german camo, but all are just instore or „instore first“, except for NDC.

nike probably wants to make it hard to get paris from different counties.

Yeah it seems the German Pair will not be available online at all (except NDC germany which only ship to Germany).
So I guess same goes for the French Pair.

Not sure that’s right. Looks like some of the big euro stores are shipping online orders overseas.
Yeah, not sure either but e.g. SNS don't have an online release. They have em in store Berlin(Germany), Paris(French), London(UK)....none in Sweden. Which Euro Store you talking about? The german stores are afaik all in Store first (so probably there's nothing left for an online release)

Jd group.
Yeah, not sure either but e.g. SNS don't have an online release. They have em in store Berlin(Germany), Paris(French), London(UK)....none in Sweden. Which Euro Store you talking about? The german stores are afaik all in Store first (so probably there's nothing left for an online release)

Back
Top Bottom