Official Air Max 97 Thread

UK camo on feet

8048B170-8421-4F36-B41F-4E9747DF44F8.jpg

My first AM97. Went TTS. Tight at the toes so i had to tie a bit loose. Would have been better 1/2 size up, i think.

German pair from BSTN en route

France pair from SNS still awaiting tracking info. Anyone else still waiting for SNS to ship?

I just got the german camo and the colorway looks better in person compared to pictures on the internet, I was still a bit on the fence about them but I'll keep them. The only thing I don't really like is that the synthetic suede overlays with the camo print are kinda cheap, lol. You don't see it from afar but it is kinda bothering in hand. If you pay resell for those you're not getting your money's worth.

Like seemingly everyone else, I won the END raffle for the UKs, and then when the French became available on NDCUK I nabbed them too, as they were the ones that I really wanted from the promo photos. Well, having now got them in hand it turns out that the UKs are the ones to keep...they are simply stunning in hand and photos really do not do not them enough justice. Don't get me wrong, the French are awesome too...nicely understated...but the UKs just pop beautifully without being too in-your-face, which I thought might be the case from the photos. Nope, they are perfect.

Also have Italys on the way. I passed on Germans as they just look a bit too lairy for me. Very pretty shoe though, no doubt at about that.

Attachments

• IMG_0948.JPG
    IMG_0948.JPG
    385.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0947.JPG
    IMG_0947.JPG
    438.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    305.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0943.JPG
    IMG_0943.JPG
    316 KB · Views: 30
I wonder if why Hanon shop is shipping so slow.

Most people got their pairs already
Mine just landed USA

I know they work as hard as we all do and there’s Christmas but just can’t wait.

A week past.

have some potential trades lined up for my extra sz13 Germans & UKs..

what do you guys think...

german straight trade for white undftd

uk trade for skepta plus I get 50$

uk straight trade for black undftd

or both german & UK for OW 97

keep in mind I’m a sz13

Germans exchange for White Undefeated sounds great to me
But......

stockX German Camo size 13
2 people offering for $400
4 people buying for $270, $200
Eyeballing sales $325.

stockX White Undefeated size 13
11 people selling lowest $350
7 buyers, $285, $271, $250 the rest are trolls.
Eyeballing the sales, about $300.
There were $350 but there were $260 too.

Germans are rare in US.
Just like the Japans camo 97, media talking about “A Rare Japan sample has surfaced”

White Unfefeated unexpectedly nobody wants the size 13

So keep Germans!

UK97 trade for Black Undefeated on size 97 looks good trade
UK97 are flooding on stockX with prices going crazy, while buyers are few
Black Undefeated size 13 are fair trading solid $300

Not to mention UK are sitting in stores.

Back
Top Bottom