Official Air Max 97 Thread

lol you bought the wrong size, am97s run half size small
i have been wearing my tts 8 since 1996 in all the other air maxes
but when i bought the am97s i had to go half size up and went with us8.5

Lesson learnt. There was no half sizes on Hanon then. Unfortunately got the Germany camo in the same size off Overkill. Should have asked earlier.

What a shame some websites or stores haven't half sizes, it really makes a difference, remembered about 2013 in a UK store buying one AM 90 in UK10/US11, the other in UK9/US10, the UK9 was too small and the UK10 too big xD

is there any way to "expand" them in terms of wear? Wore the UK out for a day and it hurts the knuckles of my outer toes. I do have wide feet and I went TTS on these..
Place these in them for about 2 weeks, they will almost stretch them 1/2 size if done correct. .......Amazon

tree.png

Damn, DHL delivering on New Years? Stunned.... email says delivery is today from DHL

Did you contact sns customer service or is there a order status you can check via their website?
If you log on your account and click on mysite, you should see your orders...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180101-112336.png
    Screenshot_20180101-112336.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 7
Damn, DHL delivering on New Years? Stunned.... email says delivery is today from DHL
You're lucky all of my DHL shipments haven't moved since Saturday... My packages enter customs in Miami, then go to Cincy and then back to me in FL... Crazy

is there any way to "expand" them in terms of wear? Wore the UK out for a day and it hurts the knuckles of my outer toes. I do have wide feet and I went TTS on these..

lol you bought the wrong size, am97s run half size small
i have been wearing my tts 8 since 1996 in all the other air maxes
but when i bought the am97s i had to go half size up and went with us8.5

Wide footer here. Not the widest but Air Jordan retro is my foot shape.

Shoetree/Shoe Stretcher does the job
That thing 80E 80E posted

Also you could put water into a bag, and put into shoes, then put into the freezer.

My experience is putting Air Jordan 1 with water bag into freezer, stretched 3 Times did the job.

You're lucky all of my DHL shipments haven't moved since Saturday... My packages enter customs in Miami, then go to Cincy and then back to me in FL... Crazy
Funny thing is I got 2 pairs from oneblockdown.... Just got one today, and the other tomorrow.... job security for DHL I guess lol, no biggie....

Has anybody in US ordered from Hanon received their 97s yet?

Btw I figured out 97 laces tie are meant to be hidden behind the tongue.

The top laceloop is not at the normal place you’d expect it to be..... that makes it way easier to hide.
5AC4316E-ED60-467D-987E-7F90EF09DEFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Place these in them for about 2 weeks, they will almost stretch them 1/2 size if done correct. .......Amazon

tree.png

Wide footer here. Not the widest but Air Jordan retro is my foot shape.

Shoetree/Shoe Stretcher does the job
That thing 80E 80E posted

Also you could put water into a bag, and put into shoes, then put into the freezer.

My experience is putting Air Jordan 1 with water bag into freezer, stretched 3 Times did the job.

thank you, guys. will look into it.

Those Italy's and the USA camo 97's are the worst in the pack by far, in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom