Official Air Max 97 Thread

How many 97's did everyone cop last yr? I bought 4 and never wear a few of them. Debating if i should sell both the Skepta and Midnight Navy.

Atlantic Blue $135
Light Pumice $110
UK camos $188
97/TN $110

Undefeated Black still DS in closet.

Next up, 97/Vapormax.
Gotta have something different.

I’m ashamed to list all these but this is my 97 cops over the last 9mo’s

Silver bullet x2
Metallic gold
Atlantic blue
OG neon japan
German camo x2
UK camo
Italian camo
Cobblestone
White/lite bone premium suede pack
White/wolf grey premium suede pack
Black Hematite
Metallic Bronze
True SF

regret passing on skeptas & undftds but I’ll get the white undftds eventually and had a chance for Italian metallic golds this wk but had already spent too much $ for the wk by that point.

^lol.

I didn’t have the funds free earlier this wk when I sent you a link to them on ig.

why you sleep?

dude is in Belgium and came through w/a steal price shipped to me.
I slept to make sure that you could get em.

In all seriousness, I greatly appreciate the heads up, you’re the realest of them all. I got sidetracked and totally forgot. I’m happy you got em! Great pick up.

scooped these up earlier via offer up. Worn 2x (allegedly) for $120.
Pix_0212018193748135.png

Pix_021201819400731.png

Pix_021201819423888.png

Pix_021201819442729.png

AB’s, SB’s, pumices and og Japan. Weirdly the pumice are my favorite out the bunch. Pissed I didn’t jump on the woman’s neons when I had a chance at retail. Want to lock down a pair of cobblestones if anyone knows a good price in size 10.

So why’d you buy em?

Same. I think the Skeptas looks good in box than to wear lol. I just copped too many other pairs (a few Air Max 1, Jordan 1 and Off whites). I can't even get into a rotation cuz I got too crazy copping last yr. A lot of releases that i wanted last yr, i couldn't help it.

I still need those damn Japan Neons. Past few times someone dropped a link, I missed it by a 30 minutes or so. One of which, I must have just left the thread. Terrible lol.

Back
Top Bottom