Official Air Max 97 Thread

This isn't how the game is supposed to be man...

I had my mind set on paying resell when the price drops anyway but it's messed up for those you can't afford to do that and really wanted the shoe. This ain't fun anymore.

My sentiments exactly. Its really pathetic at this point.

i didnt even want these shoes

giphy.gif

If you want to bypass the line, you need to add something to your cart and go through the checkout process 10 minutes before the shoe releases. Once you bypass the line, you can autofill all of your information and go all the way to the payment screen with your payment info filled out too. Then go back to your cart, remove whatever item you added and wait until the shoe releases. This works for any shopify site. If you're fast enough you can manually cop.

I agree with Babidi. The bots took the fun out of sneakers. It’s crazy we celebrate being able to cop something lol. I respect the resell hustle but sneakers is one of the few things where there’s an inflated resell outside of maybe gaming consoles when they first release and demand is super high, and even then they eventually are readily available for retail if you’re patient.

Apple is richer than Nike and even their greed subsided. They used to make people wait months for new phones by only releasing a small batch early on then mass releasing the phone but the past few years you can cop iPhones fairly easily. Maybe Nike should implement some type of preorder system as well so that they can avoid making too many of that shoe if their concern is shoes sitting.

Created a login for Blends, even logged onto PP. Had both their New Arrivals and Nike page open. Kept refreshing, til it popped on their Nike page. Had me the "You're In Line To Check Out" message.

2 mins later, I had the "Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

And that's how I became a loser twice in one day. lol. Blends sold out in less than 1 minute.

Finally, if you can't figure out how to create a login, then perhaps you didn't want the shoes bad enough.

Dude WTF! Got an email from caliroots saying my 97/1 order was canceled bcs they were “out of stock “ what a f..... joke freaking BS :angry::angry:

Took the L but learned a valuable lesson on checking out in a Shopify site... worth more then the shoes itself lol. Give a man a fish and he can eat for the day, teach him how to fish and he can eat forever lol. Thanks guys I'm out, thank god Airmax day is over. Took like 25 Ls this weekend

If you want to bypass the line, you need to add something to your cart and go through the checkout process 10 minutes before the shoe releases. Once you bypass the line, you can autofill all of your information and go all the way to the payment screen with your payment info filled out too. Then go back to your cart, remove whatever item you added and wait until the shoe releases. This works for any shopify site. If you're fast enough you can manually cop.
after you remove the item from your cart do you just hit place order once the new item is carted or do you need to refresh?

I agree with Babidi. The bots took the fun out of sneakers. It’s crazy we celebrate being able to cop something lol. I respect the resell hustle but sneakers is one of the few things where there’s an inflated resell outside of maybe gaming consoles when they first release and demand is super high, and even then they eventually are readily available for retail if you’re patient.

Apple is richer than Nike and even their greed subsided. They used to make people wait months for new phones by only releasing a small batch early on then mass releasing the phone but the past few years you can cop iPhones fairly easily. Maybe Nike should implement some type of preorder system as well so that they can avoid making too many of that shoe if their concern is shoes sitting.
Nike already tried 2 years worth GRs with the jordan line and it was nice for us but not as good for the company. Limited releases helps hype up the brand.

after you remove the item from your cart do you just hit place order once the new item is carted or do you need to refresh?
After you remove the item from your cart, wait for whatever shoe to release, add it to your cart and go through the checkout the process like you normally would do. All your information will be auto filled throughout the checkout process and all you have to do is click place order.

Nike already tried 2 years worth GRs with the jordan line and it was nice for us but not as good for the company. Limited releases helps hype up the brand.

I understand, but i think the preorder option will alleviate that. Make the shoe limited but allow people to pay for them in advance to secure a pair and once the production limit is reached, that’s it. Not saying for all releases but for a “celebration of Air Max” pair, it would make sense so that their loyal consumer isn’t paying double/triple retail for them.

After you remove the item from your cart, wait for whatever shoe to release, add it to your cart and go through the checkout the process like you normally would do. All your information will be auto filled throughout the checkout process and all you have to do is click place order.
good to know. I only halfway had it right. I added something to cart 5 mins before the drop and removed it, but I didn't keep the cart page up.

Kith - L
SNKRS - L
BLENDSUS Bull**** release - L (BOT grab) Had the 11.5 in cart and it just went like that.

Bots suck and have taken all the fun out of the game.

resale skyrocketing today with emotions running high after catching so many L's
hopefully they calm down so these prices can start to drop
those people that can't control their emotions are the worst, not only about purchasing shoes...but in all life's situation.
Even (or should i say especially) the richest individual on earth enjoy a good bargain and to pay less, this resell market is actually very simple to control and it is NOT resellers that have power but indeed the buyers! I believe everyone could get a pair close to retail if the mass was controlling their emotion and act as one.

Dam I bought my normal 97 size instead of sizing .5 down on the SW 97/1.
Either I just wear em with some toe wiggle room or i just re-sell em.
Maby going. 5 down would be to tight, not sure.

Last edited:
those people that can't control their emotions are the worst, not only about purchasing shoes...but in all life's situation.
Even (or should i say especially) the richest individual on earth enjoy a good bargain and to pay less, this resell market is actually very simple to control and it is NOT resellers that have power but indeed the buyers! I believe everyone could get a pair close to retail if the mass was controlling their emotion and act as one.
Sad to say but that day will never happen these younger kids don't mind spending the money because they idolize celebs and athletes they see wearing hyped up kicks. Us older folks don't fall into that and want to only pay retail cuz we got bills and what not but teens don't mind spending all that $. Resellers make their money off them

Back
Top Bottom