Official Air Max 97 Thread

You guys think a straight up swap for DS beluga 1.0's for the SW's is a fair trade?

I asked a question similar last month. I did DS Gold Toe and Bred Toe 1s for a DS pair of SW 1/97s. The only difference is, aren’t DS beluga 1.0s worth more then the SW air maxes?

Also, I did my trade almost a month ago when the SW weren’t this over overpriced.

I asked a question similar last month. I did DS Gold Toe and Bred Toe 1s for a DS pair of SW 1/97s. The only difference is, aren’t DS beluga 1.0s worth more then the SW air maxes?

Also, I did my trade almost a month ago when the SW weren’t this over overpriced.

Thanks for the input. Yeah I would be the one trading the belugas and getting the SW's. I think the belugas are worth a little bit more than the SW's. Maybe I'll try to get like $50-100 on top.

Cop those CR7 while they are more attainable, they are going to go up just like the gold pairs.
Gold pair was alot harder to get. Only available on snkrs app overseas they didn't release at any stores. I doubt red pair goes up as high as golds

No one with THe Footlocker digits to get the extra min?

So after you type in the digits and get the extra minute, then what? Do you still have to go into the app on release day and try to purchase? This footlocker app is a mystery to me.

Noticed the other day, the left shoe of my first pair of silver bullets from last year squeaking a bit. Hardly noticeable but tonight I realized the reason is that the heel has deflated. The airbag is still firm in the front half of the shoe but the heel has no pressure anymore. Funny/sad thing is, they barely feel any different underfoot. Illustrates how little support in these comes from the pressurized gas in today’s ‘97 airbag construction. The pillars inside the bag seem to be be doing most of the work while the “air” is mostly for show. I don’t really care, SBs still one of my all-time faves. Glad I have two more pairs. But still.

Noticed the other day, the left shoe of my first pair of silver bullets from last year squeaking a bit. Hardly noticeable but tonight I realized the reason is that the heel has deflated. The airbag is still firm in the front half of the shoe but the heel has no pressure anymore. Funny/sad thing is, they barely feel any different underfoot. Illustrates how little support in these comes from the pressurized gas in today’s ‘97 airbag construction. The pillars inside the bag seem to be be doing most of the work while the “air” is mostly for show. I don’t really care, SBs still one of my all-time faves. Glad I have two more pairs. But still.

Good to know. I’m on the hunt for the SB as well.

Anybody got sum copping info on these

Attachments

• nike-air-max-95-97-pull-tab-1.jpg
    nike-air-max-95-97-pull-tab-1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 43
So after you type in the digits and get the extra minute, then what? Do you still have to go into the app on release day and try to purchase? This footlocker app is a mystery to me.
There's a timer in the app. When it expires it will say if you got a reserve or not. If you are, you confirm then go in to make the pickup before 3pm.

Back
Top Bottom