Official Air Max 97 Thread

that and even just general releases like both of the 1s that just released .. nothing .. my boy sitting right next to me gets them .. same thing with the gold toes .. even the womens vapormax plus that came out .. my shorty wanted them and i tried but wasnt able to .. thank god i told her to try to just in case and of course she gets them .. same size and same exact time lol .. makes no sense

same here, I can't even cop GR stuff on SNKRS. Puts me in a pending line for like 10 minutes and then tells me my size is sold out and so are every other sizes. My last SNKRS purchase that I was successful was Space Jam 11's

same here, I can't even cop GR stuff on SNKRS. Puts me in a pending line for like 10 minutes and then tells me my size is sold out and so are every other sizes. My last SNKRS purchase that I was successful was Space Jam 11's

crazy man .. and i feel like it lets brand new users eat or people that dont usually buy/use the snkrs app .. i have 3 examples of people that barely enter the draws or purchase kicks on there actually win .. my boy had his homegirl enter the off white vapormax draw and she won .. the other day he had someone else enter for the clay greens and they won .. meanwhile i never get access or Ws in general smh

5776B759-904A-4820-BFC2-B19C7DAE1886.jpeg

Explain “got let in”

I got a notification that my access was expiring even though I had been trying all day. Closed the app, opened it back up and there it was available for purchase. Hope a couple more guys are able to get through and share some of my luck.

Also congrats to the people who finally got them that really wanted them. It's always good to see people eat that had a genuine interest in the shoe.

crazy man .. and i feel like it lets brand new users eat or people that dont usually buy/use the snkrs app .. i have 3 examples of people that barely enter the draws or purchase kicks on there actually win .. my boy had his homegirl enter the off white vapormax draw and she won .. the other day he had someone else enter for the clay greens and they won .. meanwhile i never get access or Ws in general smh
To your theory, I haven’t won a single raffle and miss out on any hyped release, I asked my cousin to create an account for the sw’s and get into the raffle. Naturally he won.

Looks like my streak of decent exclusive access has come to an end...|l

Attachments

• 4410ACB7-4DAB-4959-B379-3BB230F1C1BA.png
    4410ACB7-4DAB-4959-B379-3BB230F1C1BA.png
    330.8 KB · Views: 71
Just like everyone, i received a notification about the SW air maxes being released. But when i checked, it was around 3pm and it said that they were released at 1pm. So i assumed i didn’t get them. Then my friend text me to check my phone about the release. I told him they were sold out but something to me to search Sean’s name in the snkrs app and i ended up getting a pair. Just like everyone else, i don’t get hyped releases and my last purchase before today was the bred 13s.

Crazy that people were casually opening their SNKRS app to buy a pair and resell is still 650ish

Back
Top Bottom