Official Air Max 97 Thread

How ltd are these skeptas? Might want to consider resale early since I don't see that many mentioned about.

KITH with the quick shipping. I love them but I'm cool I skipped & was able to hook my boy up. Glad it seems most who wanted were able to snag.

F057D44D-8974-4C8D-8E0F-3E001769AC32.jpeg

I noticed some people asking about the differences between earlier gold 97 releases. Here's a comparison between my 2010 pair and 2018. I personally prefer the gold on the 2010 pair. I remember purchasing my 2010 pair for $79.99 months after the release date. Funny what hype can do. Also, look how bad Nike did on the placement of the swoosh on my 2018 pair :smh:
IMG_9316.JPG
IMG_9315.JPG

I ended up buying 2 pairs of the gold 97. 170 at nike and 160 at shoe palace. I was thinking of returning the nike pair but they're too clean.

Won the Skeptas from kith for a friend. Glad I passed they’re kinda boring imo. But it’s always nice to help a friend.

How do the Gold 97s fit? I ordered a half a size up from my regular size will I be fine? Or am I screwed?

How do the Gold 97s fit? I ordered a half a size up from my regular size will I be fine? Or am I screwed?
You’ll be ok, I wore mine for the first time today.... they feel good width wise but they are a little long and I experienced a little heel sleep but not enough to really bother me

Back
Top Bottom