Official Air Max 97 Thread

:D:D

20190409_140649.jpg

20190409_140453.jpg

20190409_140701.jpg

Looks nice. Reminds me of the Japan neons + SBs. What's the upper combination you used?
The discomfort of 97s is the only thing stopping me from IDs, aesthetically though, incredible cws everyone is making.

Any NTers have any luck with improving the 97 comfort with new insoles? I have 3 pairs just collecting dust; my knees hurt just looking at them. Just ordered a pair of sofsoles from Amazon to see if they make a difference.

I've mentioned it before, but these are the only shoes on earth that give me issues. I've walked 2 miles in leather sole shoes before with no pain, but these fake quality AM 97s destroy my legs.

At least my recent AM1s and AM Plus pairs are good enough to walk in :frown:

I buy the ones from finish line, and like me. For some of my 97s, I those, and other various old insoles from other models.

Any NTers have any luck with improving the 97 comfort with new insoles? I have 3 pairs just collecting dust; my knees hurt just looking at them. Just ordered a pair of sofsoles from Amazon to see if they make a difference.

I've mentioned it before, but these are the only shoes on earth that give me issues. I've walked 2 miles in leather sole shoes before with no pain, but these fake quality AM 97s destroy my legs.

If you’re size 10 and have the volts I’ll be take those off your hands to spare you :D

Last edited:

You just got messed up legs or something....you sound like a straight hater....in a weird way though. 97s have always been comfy to me.

those Shanghais look better in hand than on foot...Seoul and London looking good.

The only pair that's complete cheeks is the Paris

The original concept of the Shanghai’s was really cool but VERY hard to actually pull off.

I think the designer did the best he could and they came out okay, but not quite as hard as the OG render.

You just got messed up legs or something....you sound like a straight hater....in a weird way though. 97s have always been comfy to me.

How is owning 3 pairs that came out last year = I'm a "straight hater"? I'm not the only one on here that finds them uncomfortable.

Might need some those orthopedic two strap shoes or something...

Yes, that's exactly what someone who runs long distances/plays soccer daily needs. Thanks for the useless advice.

I buy the ones from finish line, and like me. For some of my 97s, I those, and other various old insoles from other models.

Yeah, I'm going to try switching around and see what works best. Maybe the shape of my foot and the shape of the shoes don't match, but this definitely didn't happen with the 97 retros I had in the mid 2000s - ~2010.

other people got early access to other pairs....lots of them for the pair they voted for as far as i can see.
so keep an eye open today!

Back
Top Bottom