Official Air Max 97 Thread

Can you cancel snkrs orders? Lol don’t even want to go through the hassle of trying to flip.

Wanted a pair to wear , don’t need 2

Idk what it is but every SNKRS W I’ve gotten in the past 6 months has came from the account I have associated with PayPal. The one I have linked to my credit card always bricks.

Got a confirm on the Seouls which is the pair I liked the most but got charges for the 2 other 97s and the 98s as well, which all show sold out. Weird lol.

Blessing in disguise. Sign that Nike wants me to keep my money so they can bless me with the Travis Scott 1s or Laker Jordan SBs.

Just got a W on the Seoul's however apparently I ordered an 11 instead of 11.5. I'm salty about that smh.
Screenshot_20190413-102503_SNKRS.jpg

Weird. My app went from pending on Seouls to pending on Shanghai’s. I was charged for something, too; however, at this point, it’s an utter mystery ‍>D

Got 2 Apple Pay charges, but don't SNKRS saying sold out on everything

I got a charge like that on the air max 90 mars landing drop. I called customer service on Monday about the charge and like a day later I got shipping confirmation and the shoes arrived the next. Don’t know if it’s the same situation but I’d try to call.

Got 2 Apple Pay charges, but don't SNKRS saying sold out on everything

Cross your fingers and hope they didnt oversell. Happens from time to time. Happened with me last year with the Jordan 9 "Melo". I was charged for the Seoul and still don't have an order number.

Back
Top Bottom