Official Air Max 97 Thread

21DCB5F7-8986-42EE-B699-02B7DCC854BB.jpeg
Maybe you guys can help me... finally got my first 97’s, and I purchased them as ID’s. Initially, I was going to get the GR black and white ones, but I felt like they were too plain. I decided to do own my black and white version through ID. I love the bred color way, so why not do them on a 97’s... Nike sucks by the way because they do not specify what the actual red is on the tongue. I called them and they don’t even have the exact color themselves. I was told it’s team red, but looks like it’s university red. I contacted them through the app chat with pictures, and the rep still says it’s team red and that “color may vary.” I just want it to match up that’s all. You guys think* the swoosh on the tongue is university? Going to return to get it right. Hopefully the options still available. Thanks guys

Last edited:
21DCB5F7-8986-42EE-B699-02B7DCC854BB.jpeg
Maybe you guys can help me... finally got my first 97’s, and I purchased them as ID’s. Initially, I was going to get the GR black and white ones, but I felt like they were too plain. I decided to do own my black and white version through ID. I love the bred color way, so why not do them on a 97’s... Nike sucks by the way because they do not specify what the actual red is on the tongue. I called them and they don’t even have the exact color themselves. I was told it’s team red, but looks like it’s university red. I contacted them through the app chat with pictures, and the rep still says it’s team red and that “color may vary.” I just want it to match up that’s all. You guys think* the swoosh on the tongue is university? Going to return to get it right. Hopefully the options still available. Thanks guys
I think they look fine. I'd rock them.

Check your Footlockers. These seem to be in very short supply. Our HOH got 1 FSR only and are marked as a QS. MSRP: $170.

Edit: better pictures. QC around bubble could be better.

Attachments

• 20190917_162839.jpg
    20190917_162839.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 20190917_162947.jpg
    20190917_162947.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190917_162959.jpg
    20190917_162959.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Shout out to my mom for getting me the limited edition "extreme green" N64 controller for Christmas. Back in the day when I made a list on paper (with cutouts) and she literally had to guess what the hell she was looking at and where to find it.

I still have it, and still appreciate it.

nintendo_extreme_green_controller.jpg

Shout out to my mom for getting me the limited edition "extreme green" N64 controller for Christmas. Back in the day when I made a list on paper (with cutouts) and she literally had to guess what the hell she was looking at and where to find it.

I still have it, and still appreciate it.

nintendo_extreme_green_controller.jpg

I have never seen that controller before that's awesome.
which footlocker??

Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC had them too.

Back
Top Bottom