Official Air Max 97 Thread

4A826DE2-C7ED-4C43-8CA8-5CC89E8EC318.jpeg

I went with option A. The cream sole blends in well with the corduroy mudguard. I’ll save the white/Orange sole for another idea.

Are AM 97’s comfortable? I heard they feel like bricks under your feet?
Imo some are more comfortable than others not sure why. They definitely have some break in time, but as long as you get the right size they’re not bad. You can always throw an insole in if necessary too

Does giving the FNL employee the SKU and ordering at the register prior to release date still work?

I feel once they merged with JD they fixed that. But I haven’t tried it in a while. It use to work with none Jordan releases.

I can’t remember which NT’er put folks on but he ordered a FSR with multiple pairs when the silver bullets came out lol and the total was like 4K 😂

FNL Calendar has a Max 97 scheduled for the same day the infrared max 90s drop and the same color description. Curious to see how Nike utilities the Infrared color way into a 97. It'll either look dope or terrible.

FNL Calendar has a Max 97 scheduled for the same day the infrared max 90s drop and the same color description. Curious to see how Nike utilities the Infrared color way into a 97. It'll either look dope or terrible.

they did release this one a few months ago. It looks pretty decent.
823178A2-3C13-4227-8719-FDD8AA3F2E0E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom