Official Air Max 97 Thread

I passed, but Congrats to those that scooped up the UNDFTDs!

What I’m waiting for is the AM97 NBY palette update! IIRC, it was in January on New Year’s Day that the current options first appeared.

Bruh explain to me how the blacks got dogged all week for being the weaker of the two but the blacks sold out way before the olive :rofl:

probably made less of the blacks 🤷🏻‍♂️ I was trying to pay with Apple pay and it never processed thru after 3-4 tries 🤦🏻‍♂️ So just manually paid thru the website and finally got the olive pair! I’ve been wanting these for a long time 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Last edited:
the old pump fake sellout still works on many 😂

Nah undefeated doesn't do pump fakes. When they did the last 97 collab the whites were more limited than the black and the black sold out quick, never restocked. Only reason they were more attainable than the white was because they dropped a second time on SNKRS.

So are there an actual difference between this release and the F&F from the previous?

I get they have diff style codes but based on everything I've looked at via pictures I don't see anything different.

So are there an actual difference between this release and the F&F from the previous?

I get they have diff style codes but based on everything I've looked at via pictures I don't see anything different.

very subtle differences. The olive green is darker on the complex pair but very little. Maybe one shade darker. The orange accents on the tongue and tag are slightly darker on the complex pair and more vibrant on the pair from today. And the laces blend in more on today's pair as opposed to the complex pair where the laces are a little darker in color than the shade used on the shoe.

What time did these come out?

I saw the thread title and went to undefeated and copped an olive 5 minutes ago lmao.

What time did these come out?

I saw the thread title and went to undefeated and copped an olive 5 minutes ago lmao.

an hour ago. Glad they made a ton. This is how every drop of any air max should be. People were jumping through hoops to buy Neon AM 95s a few weeks ago when you used to be able to stroll to your local mall and get a pair a week after release.

very subtle differences. The olive green is darker on the complex pair but very little. Maybe one shade darker. The orange accents on the tongue and tag are slightly darker on the complex pair and more vibrant on the pair from today. And the laces blend in more on today's pair as opposed to the complex pair where the laces are a little darker in color than the shade used on the shoe.

Oh yeah the differences are very very very subtle
I'm just going to attribute the differences due to different production years :lol:

Similar to how retro Jordan's are the same but with subtle differences (shade of color, shape, etc).
Either way excited for these, this was the colorway that should have come out to the masses the 1st time around (wasn't a fan of original duo that released with the patent leather)

How crazy if these somehow go on discount down the line :nerd: I'd scoop another pair up for like 30 percent off or something but I doubt it'll get to that point.

Mannn I wish the Milita green came with orange laces would look fireee
Orange
Screenshot_20201229-101646_Change Color.jpg

Black
Screenshot_20201229-101415_Change Color.jpg

Nah undefeated doesn't do pump fakes. When they did the last 97 collab the whites were more limited than the black and the black sold out quick, never restocked. Only reason they were more attainable than the white was because they dropped a second time on SNKRS.

they definitely restocked the black pair on undefeated multiple times. I copped a few on release day and again on restock and also hit instore pairs too. The white pair was undftd stores and webstore only, and even those restocked

Back
Top Bottom