Official Air Max 97 Thread

Damn I didn't get the pack, just the solo militias. But I want a kokie. Odds I'll get one in my 1 pack???😭😭😭

Collectible figurine? What's so collectible about it?
19AD5674-2B41-4A19-8140-CF7319011950.gif

SoCal here. Undftd pack.
Got the Shipping label created email last week, scheduled for delivery yesterday...email from ups saying can't be delivered as scheduled...status is still "label created" and "inbound"....wonder what that means.
Still just sitting around somewhere?

SoCal here. Undftd pack.
Got the Shipping label created email last week, scheduled for delivery yesterday...email from ups saying can't be delivered as scheduled...status is still "label created" and "inbound"....wonder what that means.
Still just sitting around somewhere?

that happened to me. i got an email from ups saying it'd be in basically next day, then that it couldn't be delivered as scheduled, and then the next day or day after got a new day. it was originally going to come 12/29 but wound up coming 1/4.

Wasn't picked up by the UPS truck yet but should get to you within 1-2 business days whenever it happens.

The Black ones are selling for as low as $150 on StockX...are they bad in person???

they're nice, they're just not the olives. and let's be real: outside of the original complexcon exclusives and to a lesser extent the gucci colorway 97s, recent undefeated collabs have sat. and I really think the 97s sold because air maxes in general that year were flying off shelves.

Back
Top Bottom