Official Air Max 97 Thread

So I got an 11.5 in the silver bullets but they are slightly bigger than expected because of heel slippage. Exchanged for an 11 but they are a bit snug. Will these break in eventually?
Ehhh that’s a weird spot to be in.. you might just have to remove the insole for extra space. I don’t know snug shoes to break in to a point where they’ll fit comfortably

So I got an 11.5 in the silver bullets but they are slightly bigger than expected because of heel slippage. Exchanged for an 11 but they are a bit snug. Will these break in eventually?

They won’t break in, like the other poster suggested, I’d try a different insole.

Golf ⛳ to Street 🛣️ Conversion (by GOVRN)
Air Max 97G X Air Max 97 - Grass.png

1679354174105.jpeg

These just dropped on NDC. Really nice. Only thing I would change is the white part on the tongue. Will def grab these when they clearance.

This one is crazy. Probably one of the favorites I’ve seen you post.

This one is pretty simple lol

When I first saw the promotional shots of the OG, I knew that wanted to convert them! It was a matter of waiting on the right donor sole cw. It turned out really well. So well that I want to get another AM97G converted.

Shot the other AM97 in this batch. Pretty simple as well...

49ers Alternate
Air Max 97 - 49ers Alternate.png

It was initially an NBY that I found at the outlets with "JASON" on the tongue tag. The 49er logo covers it up perfectly! lol

Seems like a great deal, thanks. Have you ever ordered from there?
That's sneakersteal from ig.

Looks to be an order thru that site from a direct affiliate. (Meaning you place the order with him, the order grabs the shoe from whatever sure it's on and he's paid the agreed commission.)

Or, he could've just caught a bunch of pairs for the low, and is reselling them.

Kinda like Farfetch etc.

Tempted, but I need a 10.5

About $132 shipped

About $132 shipped
Not bad. Stillllll waitin lol

40% off now
I caved at $123 shipped

Back
Top Bottom