Official Air Max 97 Thread

Ordered two more designs:

Batman (Animated Series) with a hybrid mesh X canvas upper
IMG_6147bhg.png

Air Max 97 NBY - GothAM B.jpg

PatagoniAM with an all canvas upper like the inspiration
Tote NBY.jpg

Air Max 97 NBY - PatagonIAM Positive 8 Final.jpg

Since it doesn't appear that the US will get the new AM1 NBY palette, I'm considering my travel backpack idea on the 97 now (all canvas options).
Patagonia Convertible Tote Bag.jpg

Air Max 97 NBY - Backpack B.jpeg

Last edited:
what are good replacement laces for these shoes? Mine broke the other day and now can't wear one shoe....

jln912 jln912 Yes, the mudguard is leather
It’s that weird leather/raincoat material. One of my favorite colors in the last few months, wore my pair a few times. They have a black midsole so they will look clean for a long time, unlike the white midsoles Nike uses on these. That white midsole gets dingy kind of fast, I have a few pairs I need to get painted back fresh white.

Ordered two more designs:

Batman (Animated Series) with a hybrid mesh X canvas upper
IMG_6147bhg.png

Air Max 97 NBY - GothAM B.jpg

PatagoniAM with an all canvas upper like the inspiration
Tote NBY.jpg

Air Max 97 NBY - PatagonIAM Positive 8 Final.jpg

Since it doesn't appear that the US will get the new AM1 NBY palette, I'm considering my travel backpack idea on the 97 now (all canvas options).
Patagonia Convertible Tote Bag.jpg

Air Max 97 NBY - Backpack B.jpeg

The Patagonia build, in particular, is beautiful.

What did you go with for the Swoosh since you can't actually add the mountain range? Black?

The Patagonia build, in particular, is beautiful.

What did you go with for the Swoosh since you can't actually add the mountain range? Black?

Right on! It’s Black.

This is a long shot, but does anyone recall the name of this Blue from the 2021 NBY palette?

IMG_6679.jpeg

Was it Photo Blue?

OK, guys. Help me out really quick. I finally found a pair of silver bullets that I can wear, but they are the women’s. My question is, is there any difference between the men and women’s versions? Shape, color tone, anything tangible? Thanks!

OK, guys. Help me out really quick. I finally found a pair of silver bullets that I can wear, but they are the women’s. My question is, is there any difference between the men and women’s versions? Shape, color tone, anything tangible? Thanks!

What do you mean exactly finally found a pair you can wear ? Why not just buy a men’s pair . They’re easily available basically everywhere

What do you mean exactly finally found a pair you can wear ? Why not just buy a men’s pair . They’re easily available basically everywhere
Haven’t been easy to find for me. Question still remains….is there any tangible difference between the men’s and women’s silver bullets, be it color, shape, etc,?

Haven’t been easy to find for me. Question still remains….is there any tangible difference between the men’s and women’s silver bullets, be it color, shape, etc,?

No difference whatsoever. People will say the upper is more narrow etc, but they are the same. Youth sizing didn’t have the modified pull tab on the heel and the seam on the outside of the shoes upper.

Back
Top Bottom