Official Air Pegasus 89 Thread

With the Air Pegasus 89 being my favorite sneaker model i find it hard to believe that there isn't a thread for it 
mad.gif
 so why not start one. Does anyone know of any future releases for them? The only thing that i have heard about recently were these:

Sport Red

The Air Max 1 inspired

Last edited:
Anyone know what the retail is going to be on these? Hope I can get both pairs if they're 100 or less.

I don't see a thread for the Pegasus '92 so I'm just going to put these in here. If I should make a new thread let me know. Can't wait for these USA's this weekend, they're going to be my 4th of July kicks this yr....plus only $85!? Oh yea!!!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Repped...after seeing the sneakernews pics I might wait on the blue pair. They sorta look pre yellowed in the back to back comparison.

Last edited:
Repped...after seeing the sneakernews pics I might wait on the blue pair. They sorta look pre yellowed in the back to back comparison.
Me personally, I want the Navy pair more than the others. Those and the USA pair. :pimp:

Hopefully these will be easy to cop, especially with all the hype for the Denim Lebrons.

Last edited:
So the pack (4 shoes) will be on NDC tomorrow? Very interested in the red/swan gray and USA's.

So the pack (4 shoes) will be on NDC tomorrow? Very interested in the red/swan gray and USA's.
Correct. Tweeted the info today. Glad I don't have to pay those conversion and shipping fees from the Euro sites.

Though there is not much hype behind this release, I have a feeling these may low-key sell out, in particularly the USA and navy pair. Hope I'm wrong though. Got a about 5 kicks on my hitlist tomorrow but can only afford two, maybe 3, at the moment. The USA and navy Pegasus, Rasta AM 95, Saucony x Bodega G9 Camo, and the orange AM Plus. Decisions.......... :smh:

Last edited:
Though there is not much hype behind this release, I have a feeling these may low-key sell out, in particularly the USA and navy pair. Hope I'm wrong though. Got a about 5 kicks on my hitlist tomorrow but can only afford two, maybe 3, at the moment. The USA and navy Pegasus, Rasta AM 95, Saucony x Bodega G9 Camo, and the orange AM Plus. Decisions.......... :smh:

Exactly how I feel. I want 2 of the 4. Crossing my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom