OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Anthracite

http://sneakernews.com/2015/07/20/the-nike-air-trainer-1-in-full-black-leather/

nike-air-trainer-1-mid-anthracite-black-leather-1.jpg

Post some pics when you get them I want to see what that orange  weird color looks like without filters/editing 
The hits look orange with the flash only. Other than that it looks almost like a shade of infrared, a hard color to explain. They really don't read orange at all in normal light though, certainly not like any "total orange" I've seen. 

The materials used are nice though. I'm definitely liking the quality.

Last edited:
Are the khaki and rust fragment pairs dropping in the U.S.?

Just to get the thread up, I just want to add that the materials on the rust Fragments is top notch. Can't really think of another shoe that I've owned in recent times that had good, soft suede like these use.

The Denim AT1 are on champs now and use LKS1584L for 10% off and free shipping, came out to $98 for me, no tax in New Jersey

The leather on the blacks look hard as stone !

Got them in Monday. Just from touching and handling them, I'd say the leather isn't as bad as the stuff used on the Chlorophylls. The tongue is a softer material. Not sure what it's made of.

On those denim joints, the orange is a very bright orange but shouldn't be confused w/ bright crimson/infrared/any of those damn pinks Nike puts on everything. The suede is a little stiff compared to the good stuff they used on the Fragments. Guess that's what makes it frustrating. They have access to decent materials but just don't use it.

Last edited:
what year was the last wearable chlorophyll retro w decent material?

I think the 2008's were basically the same ones that came out in 2002?  Puffy tongue, had an egg carton insole and ran incredibly small.

2012's were pretty good, I think. 

Back
Top Bottom