OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Think id try black laces in these myself.
I only really like this model with a plastic strap though, so that would be the sticking point for me

Great idea on the black laces! The color they come with seems a little off. Going to have to scoop up some black laces in preparation of this snow melting so I can actually wear these soon.

nerd.gif
 Anywhere else these have been available for retail besides NDC ?!?!?! 
nerd.gif

kjparfekt kjparfekt Your dogs are looking like "Yes! New chew toy!!!"

J/K nice pick up. This is one of those releases I would've loved the opportunity to see in person.

^^^ NICE I'm still trying get my hands on a pair!!!......dudes saying these are gonna restock and blah blah but i don't see it happing!!!!.....not trying pay those ebay anal lube prices so I'm stuck on what to do right now???.....any1 know of any sportswear spots that got them for phone order??

Great to see some1 who ordered them and wanted them to wear, not just to put up on ebay!!!....:smh:

They will restock and more places will get them. You will see. Be patient.

Picked these up today from Nike in the city. I was after these just because I'm going to the Super Bowl, it's the 50 (golden anniversary), AND its in the Bay Arera where I live. I wasn't crazy about the gold foil look and black contrast, but now that I have these in hand...phew [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Nice. Do they have more pairs at niketown SF, or was it a right time right place kind of thing?
I don't want to try and deal with the quagmire of traffic if they are already sold out.

Nice. Do they have more pairs at niketown SF, or was it a right time right place kind of thing?
I don't want to try and deal with the quagmire of traffic if they are already sold out.

They were all over the store when I went. Union is also supposed to have them. If you haven't driven into the city by now, I would hang it up and take public transportation of some kind. I'd call 1st though. Good luck

Damn!!!....called NTSF and they said they have them SB50 trainers but aren't doing phone orders on any Super Bowl products!!!....well that sucks
frown.gif
 needed a couple of those Super Bowl shirts too pictured above that are sold out of my size on NDC

Copped the Obsidians from the Orlando Nike Outlet for 90.i came across the 3m ones and the green ones. Passed on both because I figured that I wouldn't wear them enough to justify copping. I really was on the fence about the 3m pair though. I might cop the 3m ones really soon. Leather is buttery on the obsidians

Copped the Obsidians from the Orlando Nike Outlet for 90.i came across the 3m ones and the green ones. Passed on both because I figured that I wouldn't wear them enough to justify copping. I really was on the fence about the 3m pair though. I might cop the 3m ones really soon. Leather is buttery on the obsidians
I didnt think I would like these so I passed on a deal for them, now regret it 
mean.gif

I didnt think I would like these so I passed on a deal for them, now regret it :smh:

I almost passed on them too but they're beauties in person. The leather is great quality. Wore mine for the past two days with red laces, to me they give off a strong USA feel

Last edited:
I guess the Super Bowls must have released online again with in the last week somewhere????......i seen a few sellers on ebay selling them and saying they arrive to them 2/3 and will ship out 2/4

LoL...my bad. I wont be back in the city until Sat anyway.

I think Undefeated dropped them online and in store. I dunno if they ship from in store though. $160 isnt bad.
If you still want those glitter shirts go to your local Nike Town and request a Nike Assist

I almost passed on them too but they're beauties in person. The leather is great quality. Wore mine for the past two days with red laces, to me they give off a strong USA feel
Makes sense they give you a USA vibe, the design inspiration was the US Open.

Good looks with the red laces - I was wondering what they looked like.

Back
Top Bottom