OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Other day, Fragment Trainer 1

Other day, Fragment Trainer 1
thanks for reminding me that i have a pair of the black frags. This entire release was slept on IMO even though i grabbed the black pair... for retail on release day when i should have waited haha they're still worth it though.

air trainer 1 release game def needs to be stepped the heck up.  nike on struggle street the past couple years on this silhouette.  sp frags were a flop for me with such basic monotone layouts.  only thing ive been remotely excited about was infrareds and sp frag rust in OG colorway.   SB prism and gold can get the D, pro bowls can get the D, paid in full is poorly done, jerry rice is meh, and everything else has been forgettable. 

whats the deal...

thanks for reminding me that i have a pair of the black frags. This entire release was slept on IMO even though i grabbed the black pair... for retail on release day when i should have waited haha they're still worth it though.

thanks for reminding me i have the Navy pair. really underrated shoe

Last edited:
Was out in Portland last weekend, visiting a friend that works at Nike,  he gave me some bad news, says we are going to see almost a complete halt to any inline trainer drops....there may be a few colabs here and there like the fragments but besides that there won't be anything new coming for a while.

They just aren't selling well..

I guess it's time to hit the bay and start catching up on stuff I missed...but as Wally pointed out, nothing older than 12 years....

Was out in Portland last weekend, visiting a friend that works at Nike,  he gave me some bad news, says we are going to see almost a complete halt to any inline trainer drops....there may be a few colabs here and there like the fragments but besides that there won't be anything new coming for a while.
They just aren't selling well..
I guess it's time to hit the bay and start catching up on stuff I missed...but as Wally pointed out, nothing older than 12 years....

That's terrible news.

Didn't know you were on here my dude. Good to see you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom