OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

leather is awful. they used some of the worst on the toe box.

surprisingly comfortable but i only tried them on. got a feeling they might terrorize my pinky toe. leaning towards keeping them because they look so ****ing clean. will get the white blue on deep discount
22170EB9-FDEF-40BE-A7FF-FEC5E7D6BA7A.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I need those and the white/blues. Figured the leather wasn’t going to be the best but for $80 or less they’re fine.

leather is awful. they used some of the worst on the toe box.

surprisingly comfortable but i only tried them on. got a feeling they might terrorize my pinky toe. leaning towards keeping them because they look so ****ing clean. will get the white blue on deep discount
22170EB9-FDEF-40BE-A7FF-FEC5E7D6BA7A.jpeg

V vig09 noblekane noblekane my pair comes in today. trying to keep my expectations reasonable lol.

went ahead and grabbed a pair now. if they go on sale, i'll return and re-buy.

but, have they even hit other shops yet besides ndc?

niketalk put me on friends and family sales at footlocker and the Georgetown af2 high was the first shoe I bought on that discount. Those shoes had some of the best leather I’ve EVER seen on a shoe.

niketalk put me on friends and family sales at footlocker and the Georgetown af2 high was the first shoe I bought on that discount. Those shoes had some of the best leather I’ve EVER seen on a shoe.
iono bout that. been awhile since i held my pair. need to dig um up and see. all i remember was my og white navy retro was complete **** leather

iono bout that. been awhile since i held my pair. need to dig um up and see. all i remember was my og white navy retro was complete **** leather
I don’t know if u can tell but it’s definitely not that plastic they used on the lows. If I remember these and the USAs kicked off the af2 retro run and then that spring and summer they did all those low releases that were crap quality. The leather on these was like the leather used on go’s. Thick and sturdy feeling. It’s like they were made for actual performance. I always wanted a low versi9n with the same quality.

Attachments

• E2CFF21B-BC5B-4B82-9FB5-54ADF2CC80E9.png
    E2CFF21B-BC5B-4B82-9FB5-54ADF2CC80E9.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom