OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

1625151538143.png

Source: https://www.enricobondi.it/air-trainer-1-chlorophyll-collection-nike/

well...

did not know there was a chlorophyll collection coming out

There isn't, if I'm reading that right.

That's a designer's website and he decided to have some fun/pay homage to the Chlorophyll Trainer 1 by effectively iDing some modern models into that colorway. The post linked is from May 4th, we would have heard something by now if it was a real thing.

Which part is reverse? The inverse area usually left blank?
And/or the outer area too?

Looks like they painted a medial swoosh where it's usually blank.

We haven't seen the lateral side yet, but I'm guessing based on how the rest of his collab pairs are that the swoosh will be normal.

I'm digging the colorway, unless the lateral side is a mess; I'll be trying for a pair.

Somehow I knew the Travis collab would bring out the grumpy, old NTers. :lol:

Let that man live. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. Simple as that.

And it isn’t like Nike has been in the habit of releasing AT1 colorways worth buying anyways, so no need to worry about them suddenly becoming hard to buy. :lol:

Ummm…, AT1s couldn’t get that much hype even w/ those Fragments logos last time they were retroed, so let’s see what Mr. Scott can do to them this time around and I won’t be surprised if there’ll be CJ/Fragment F&F pair or something to boost the hype up.

BTW, wasn’t he wearing Mac Attack while back? I wanna know what happened to that one rather than hearing he’ll get his own AT1…

superblytrife superblytrife the grumpy part of me looks at how many times the at1 has been retroed in the past 3 years. I guess we’re lucky on the chlorophyll drop. But if this is a rare release, the numbers just don’t line up great for the longevity of this model.

two releases in two years and both are somewhat hard to get? They haven’t even given us the option of colorways to hate on lol.

I guess that cross trainer lineup was our GR that they gave us to hold us over for the next decade

this all starts back up with me with the very first supreme tw II release. That model basically retroed for supreme and got thrown back into the vault. Imagine if we hadn’t seen the trainer 1 for years, and a Travis Scott sighting is our first glimpse in awhile.

Ummm…, AT1s couldn’t get that much hype even w/ those Fragments logos last time they were retroed, so let’s see what Mr. Scott can do to them this time around and I won’t be surprised if there’ll be CJ/Fragment F&F pair or something to boost the hype up.

BTW, wasn’t he wearing Mac Attack while back? I wanna know what happened to that one rather than hearing he’ll get his own AT1…

Can’t ever remember a time that Fragment branded anything flew off the shelves outside of the Jordan 1’s…Maybe HTM AF1’s 🤷‍♂️…Don’t think them branding a couple colorways of AT1’s would’ve moved the needle to be honest…

Travis Scott seems to have the Midas touch at this point…His Jordan 33’s are going for almost $400 on the aftermarket…Jordan 33’s…Let that sink in for a second…Kids will be selling off their grandmas heirlooms for a shot at some AT1’s with this guys name on it…

As for these…The added backwards swoosh doesn’t bother me as much as the giant “CACTUS” branding on the heel…That looks ridiculous…Piss poor shots of the shoes here but still…Colorway is fresh as hell though…

I just ask for crumbs before letting hype happen. We never got that a decade plus later with the tw II RETROS. And now one of the last trainer 1 releases of the last 2 years is.hype. Yeah okay.

Back
Top Bottom