OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

538FBAF8-1137-46FC-B89B-B711EBB92A74.jpeg
33601FF3-FDBB-4300-923B-C3DD3A886A49.jpeg
65864F71-B767-48BD-95F9-D09B359523DA.jpeg
D8697713-AE88-489B-A5E8-C2EA186A74CE.jpeg
CF84F4E9-FED0-4891-921F-830DE8D223A7.jpeg
008F3225-82E5-4F49-8800-69DF6245789B.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't love that rounded seam* that goes from the eyestay to under the swoosh, or that the lateral swoosh isn't a piece of leather, and having that Cactus Corp logo on the strap AND heel is excessive; but I like them otherwise.

I'd be down for either/both colorways shown.

Last edited:
Yeah Cactus Corp branding is definitely OD, and the zipper is a bad look for sure…On the plus side the carbon fiber and corduroy usage is really nice…Plus the colorways draw me in big time 🤷‍♂️…I’m down with both at this point…

We’ll see what the supposed third colorway ends up looking like…I think I remember seeing somewhere that those are supposed to be black based…

I dont mind the chloro type joints so much. As long as that have a standard sole of course…

And bin that cover. Dunno wtf thats all about.

Last edited:
Liking the color blocking elements for what they are. But why mess with the swoosh placement, and even the material that borders the edge of the swoosh? Different for different sake? The blocking and material usage appears well thought out. But the swoosh? Leave the upper as is and this one’s a top tier release.

Liking the color blocking elements for what they are. But why mess with the swoosh placement, and even the material that borders the edge of the swoosh? Different for different sake? The blocking and material usage appears well thought out. But the swoosh? Leave the upper as is and this one’s a top tier release.

The questions about the Swoosh placement are the same ones I imagine Jordan fans had when he/they flipped it in reverse - its simply his signature. a weak one, but still.

The shoe is okay at best. I'm not keen on the various changes but understand it's meant to speak to younger fans of Trav moreso than people attached to the original silo.

Yikes. 😬

But interesting outsole pattern. Not exactly a tennis grass-court outsole like the one McEnroe had.
Very interesting. Not sure why I would need grass type nubs on a lifestyle shoe. Wouldn’t they wear down pretty quickly on streets? They’re not exactly zigzagging the nubs, and they’re a tad pointier.
The sock liner looks identical to the fragment pairs (sort of a soft perforated leather look and feel). And your corduroy elements look identical to the at1 release a few years back that featured corduroy, denim, and a few other fabrics. So from that aesthetic, I don’t see how these are worth more than $150 from a quality/retail stand point alone

. . . That whole dust cover rain jacket do-hicky.

I don’t get it.🤷‍♂️
Yikes. 😬

But interesting outsole pattern. Not exactly a tennis grass-court outsole like the one McEnroe had.
Very interesting. Not sure why I would need grass type nubs on a lifestyle shoe. Wouldn’t they wear down pretty quickly on streets? They’re not exactly zigzagging the nubs, and they’re a tad pointier.
The sock liner looks identical to the fragment pairs (sort of a soft perforated leather look and feel). And your corduroy elements look identical to the at1 release a few years back that featured corduroy, denim, and a few other fabrics. So from that aesthetic, I don’t see how these are worth more than $150 from a quality/retail stand point alone

People will covet/buy anything that is limited, no matter how ridiculous, ugly or stupid the shoe actually is. A lot of collab shoes during just the past couple of years have proven this as fact over and over again. I wouldn't buy these for $40 at an outlet, and I'm not even joking about that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom