OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

If anybody is interested in copping the BB51 from NDC here is a code..

BLUERIBBON (25% OFF on Clearance Items)

JUSTDOIT (Free Shipping)

You can use 2 codes fellow NTers... 
smile.gif

I'm so happy I got my pair despite the quality on these. I got over the pinky toe pain. Considering this was my grail, I went a lil further and got some lacelocks made for these (and my safari trainer) and swapped in some SB laces :smile:

The chlorophyll green is a little off but it doesn't bother me much considering these were made before the RD. I personally love em. Credit to Prez One!

Saw the "You Already Know" in blk/gry at a Champs in Atlanta yesterday. Didn't have my sz unfortunately.

That's a big stack not to have your size...

Just as an FYI...tee is available at all Champs stores...

AND...these shoes have been marked down to $79.99 @ Champs stores for the weekend...

JM

^^ if you can fit in a 11.5 or 13, sneakerhead has some pairs. use "get20" and it comes down to $88. That's not too bad imo.

That's a big stack not to have your size...
Just as an FYI...tee is available at all Champs stores...
AND...these shoes have been marked down to $79.99 @ Champs stores for the weekend...
JM

Any idea if that sale will extend or if they will go on sale again if they are marked back up to regular price? I'm at work all day and can't make it to the mall.

Thanks

^^ thanks for the info! I just ordered a pair. 80.47 shipped is not a bad deal. Although I did get hit with ca tax. thanks again

Was sz 13 available?

I had been on zappos and 6pm all through the holiday weekend. :smh:

This is the ultimate sign that pair # 2 was not meant to be.

Was sz 13 available?
I had been on zappos and 6pm all through the holiday weekend. :smh:
This is the ultimate sign that pair # 2 was not meant to be.

I didn't see one.

I was able to pick up the blk/gry tee from above...and another pr of the shoes marked down at $80. Local Champs got their shipment a few days before BF. With the birthday coupon added, the price wasn't bad at all.

I've been abusing mine. Probably the dirtiest sneaker I own right now. No dambs given. Just wish I held off and get them for cheap.

Doubled up on release date and love em. I really don't understand how u could not like em enough to wright a half a page review on how bad they are, yet you have been sitting on your computer all weekend waiting for em to go on sale so you can order a 2nd pair. Smh I guess it just gives em something to complain about.

My 6pm order came in last night and man, what a difference between the pair I tried on at CSVR. First off, the shipping was super fast. A day early! The pair that came in was in great shape. No questionable scuffs and glue marks at all. Although it did have the prerequisite toe box crease on the right shoe. Oh well, this shoe will be worn. I'm just glad I waited because 80 shipped to the house was easier on the wallet.

Thanks again Def of Dope!

I snagged mine at Jimmy Jazz at our local mall. They were on sale and had dang near a FSR.

Returned my pair about a week after copping figuring that I'd be able to get them for the low.  No one in my area is on these.  For now, the Revis Trainers will hold me over.

Back
Top Bottom