OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

837677ED-4F13-4D02-81BC-C692C08F3481.jpeg

They did a great job on the SBs. These I’d say they did an OK job. The shape is a bit wonky and inconsistent. I had four pairs of SBs (beat the hell out of one, sold another and still have two DS) and they were all basically excellent. This new release is solid but nothing to hold up as amazing. Wish they gave them the AMIII treatment. Definitely happy to have them, though.

Such negativity. If he thinks Nike did a great job on these let him live and think that. I agree with him. You keep bringing up your SBs. SBs are great, I have two pairs, they’re awesome. But the fact is that they’re constructed completely different from the original and there just not OG spec. The suede used is off, etc. (and I could go on and on about the clear differences). In other words, while they’re great, they don’t really “count” as far as holding them up to the original. The 2022 does though and is hands down the best *OG retro we’ve gotten for this model to date. Idk care what you or anyone says. No shade, just friendly debate. The shape is fine on them too.

Shape looks good here, but person is probably toe scrunching.

And non-lace-choking AND fully strapped in??? Rare. :lol: Person's foot must be mad narrow.
I actually think the forefoot might be a tad bit wider on this retro. My feet are slightly wide and haven’t had any issues with wearing them fully strapped. In the past, I was only able to get the strap about halfway lol.

Last edited:
I actually think the forefoot might be a tad bit wider on this retro. My feet are slightly wide and haven’t had any issues with wearing them fully strapped. In the past, I was only about to get the strap about halfway lol.
I like to hear that had the same issue with almost all straps on any shoes never long enough which ends in the straps just hanging off the side which I don’t mind but sometimes it’s nice to strap in

Such negativity. If he thinks Nike did a great job on these let him live and think that. I agree with him. You keep bringing up your SBs. SBs are great, I have two pairs, they’re awesome. But the fact is that they’re constructed completely different from the original and there just not OG spec. The suede used is off, etc. (and I could go on and on about the clear differences). In other words, while they’re great, they don’t really “count” as far as holding them up to the original. The 2022 does though and is hands down the best *OG retro we’ve gotten for this model to date. Idk care what you or anyone says. No shade, just friendly debate. The shape is fine on them too.
No shade as well … I honestly don’t know why you so often conflate truth with “negativity.” Me being honest about the quality, shape and overall execution is just as valid as any other comment. And my comment wasn’t even intended as negative, just honest judgment of this particular retro. If I thought they sucked, I’d have gotten rid of my pair already. Which I have no intention or desire to do. I’ll also be buying other colorways. I only ever reference the SBs because they were pretty darn good but also because they're the most recent thing I have to compare them to. It's been a billion years since I've seen a previous AT1 retro.

Last edited:
Navy’s shipped from foot patrol , wound up being $165 shipped , don’t mind paying extra $40 to have em now , who knows when they will drop in states
I got a shipped email as well but I can't seem to open the tracking page link they sent. Just get a 404 error. You have the same issue? What's the carrier they use to ship it?
There is no date for US release on these yet

Just hoping it arrives without damage to the box.

I got a shipped email as well but I can't seem to open the tracking page link they sent. Just get a 404 error. You have the same issue? What's the carrier they use to ship it?
There is no date for US release on these yet

Just hoping it arrives without damage to the box.

Now it’s updated and it’s telling me it should be here on May 5

Last edited:
Shipped email for Navy's went out this morning as well with a scheduled delivery date of May 5th. Hopefully, they arrive just as the Chlorophyll did with no noticeable issues with the shoes and the box intact. More than likely USPS will make the final delivery.

Am I the only one who can't open the tracking link Footpatrol emailed?

Can someone at least tell me where I can manually put in the tracking number I got in the email.

Still waiting for that local shop near me (SoCal, because I know someone’s gonna ask). Haven’t heard anything from them since they accidentally posted they had them before nike told them to pull it back. But they have the shoes already, I saw it.

It’s coming, just when is dropping is the question. We need to relax. Lol creating un-necessary hype 😅

Back
Top Bottom