OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

It is now time for Nike to retro the Air Trainer SC aka Air Trainer III with
correct perforations, shape and materials...at least do them the kind of justice
given to these...hopefully...

Color too please. The 2014 and other recent retros were more brownish. The 2000 medicine balls and photos of the originals show a more tan color too.
It’s a cluster of crap truly getting it all right.

2000 retro and I I believe the 2009
4743AC63-B5BE-436F-878C-53BAAA2A46F2.jpeg

Odd ball original photo
E5D74EB0-B995-425D-8C5C-71DDA784F24C.jpeg

Original from a Nike event.
BCEEA9A1-CB8D-426B-94B4-D6FF895A8F29.jpeg

I think the color could vary quite a bit. But that perforation has to match. HAS TO.

Yes the 12 back when outlets did phone orders , was so great too bad they were like cardboard but I beat 2 to death and gave 2 to buddies

Also got 3 medicine ball trainer 3 back than for $33 each
There was another retro few years later that also ended up dirt cheap, in the $30s. I never grabbed because my at that point, I had only worn my ‘12s maybe twice.

need trainer max 91 retroed again but with paint that wont crack

my two retro pairs cracked paint loose midsole still my fav gym shoes
The entire cross trainer lineup has been and will continue to be woefully abused
08422C2E-32CB-4858-A34E-9F528B02E3AC.jpeg

75BE181C-3138-4F15-9823-C3A4AB235C3D.jpeg

The cut, the color, the materials

2010 retro vs a 1991 og.

The original had proper shape,was bluer in hue, and the yellow wasn’t school bus yellow, nor was it a non texture grey. The original was truly a nappy gem. The banana shape is the last icing on mediocre cake. We deserve better

Last edited:
You came on the best week thus far this anos (it's been so wet and dreary... but now i can finally wear my fancy shoes. Byah!!!!).

Should reach the early 70's this weeknd.

Make sure you stop by.... you know what..> GO EVERYWHERE!!!!

nacho-libre.gif

Mi Encarnacions...

lol! Thanks bro. Yeah I was expecting it to be cold and wet, instead I’m out here walking around midday sweating. I’m not complaining though.
It is now time for Nike to retro the Air Trainer SC aka Air Trainer III with
correct perforations, shape and materials...at least do them the kind of justice
given to these...hopefully...

glad to see you’re still active on NT rhino!

Size 7-11 available if anyone is still
Looking.

If I get these trainer 1s, my first pair, I'm strictly using them for a little jogging and some exercise. I used to play tennis when I was 12 and dropped a couple of lbs. Not with trainer 1s :lol:.

Greatly designed trainers.

Various sizes

Au

Gb

Back
Top Bottom