OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Had to see if this guy legit has all the trainers and low and behold HE HAS THE 1 PAIR i always regret not keeping on ice haha.
found them at a value village during high school(2003) before being a sneakerhead and spraypainted them early customizer days haha
never remember the tennis dude name too haha

1659240925125.png
That's our very own The_SPS The_SPS !

That middle multi trainer looks like the one I used to have
2D3FB71E-BE20-47D0-9D0F-3E5952462425.jpeg

I had never seen it in the wild prior to that purchase years ago, or again. Maybe it’s the same pair?

I’d say he’s on the money. The entire draw was that there was this vast variety and multi levels of price points

And then there’s little details like this that always kept me intrigued.

The lace locks/holes are the reverse of the jordan III.

E48CA8FF-67D6-4860-8450-2919970D8354.jpeg

You basically had elements of the original air trainer, trainer sc (now the at3), and Jordan 4 all sort of mixed in with various elements. It was quite the time for sneakers.

I always felt badly when I saw people wearing various versions of the trainers that weren't Air; like a poor man's version of a trainer....heh.

Resell market is dead on pretty much everything, even at cost.

The proliferation of sneakers has killled the game.

One thing is hot for a day then dead the next.
Yeah I was hoping someone would pick them up at retail but if they go below retail it’s all good just the way it is now days, couldn’t agree more with what you said

Word.

You have to wait months, maybe a year or more until some random says to themselves “i shoulve grabbed those” and hope your pair is the low price.

I dont resell. But i often win 2 and have to sell 1 to offset my outlay. And i have a load sat not selling, because people move onto the next pair DAYS later. And theyre left behind for that next purchase, for the gram, or just because of image brain saturation.

Word.

You have to wait months, maybe a year or more until some random says to themselves “i shoulve grabbed those” and hope your pair is the low price.

I dont resell. But i often win 2 and have to sell 1 to offset my outlay. And i have a load sat not selling, because people move onto the next pair DAYS later. And theyre left behind for that next purchase, for the gram, or just because of image brain saturation.
Exactly where I’m at with it will leave them listed and see what happens, definitely the same way with most kicks just sell off at retail what I don’t want or have too many of, in the case with these I actually liked them a lot but being in Florida and it being almost 100 degrees daily the liner material is too hot on foot so figured someone else might enjoy them more

Midnight navys and Photons for $84 before shipping. No 13, so i am sad. still happy to see others flourish

Damn you bro, just left the spot with the OG Johnny Mac’s and I see this and I copped the white/navy. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom