OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

at1low.jpg

Those!!! PL
i would buy triples. These are the type of shoes i end up wearing everyday

Was thinking about un-DSing either the Chlorophyll or Navy pair for a trip next week. Part of me is scared the extended wear is going to kill my pinky toes.

you should wear em around the house first to make sure they can fit and be wearable throughout the day. don't gotta do nothing crazy in em just see how they feel if you're just chilling

Was thinking about un-DSing either the Chlorophyll or Navy pair for a trip next week. Part of me is scared the extended wear is going to kill my pinky toes.
That's why I had to half size up. My true size was fine length wise but even just trying on my pinky toe was pinched, right by where the strap lays across.

That's why I had to half size up. My true size was fine length wise but even just trying on my pinky toe was pinched, right by where the strap lays across.
My Chlorophyll pair is half up, navy are true size. On your feet for a while they will swell bit for sure.

Going to try around the house as seandon suggested. Really hoping the warped shape gets fixed from the wears.

Attachments

• PXL_20220923_152725172.jpg
    PXL_20220923_152725172.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 100
  • PXL_20220923_152833424.jpg
    PXL_20220923_152833424.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 434
My Chlorophyll pair is half up, navy are true size. On your feet for a while they will swell bit for sure.

Going to try around the house as seandon suggested. Really hoping the warped shape gets fixed from the wears.
The navy ones fit differently or you just got your chlorophylls half size up because of how tight the Navys fit?

I ordered the navy pair off Nike before I bought the chlorophylls so I could try both sizes. Like I said my true size fits good length but just too tight on the edges for me. Half size felt better instantly although being a little long. I'll just wear my thicker dri fits with them. Rather have a longer shoe than a tight one.

I always size up on shoes with forefoot straps. These, AT3, Huarache trainers…..that strap just pinches too much.

The navy ones fit differently or you just got your chlorophylls half size up because of how tight the Navys fit?

I ordered the navy pair off Nike before I bought the chlorophylls so I could try both sizes. Like I said my true size fits good length but just too tight on the edges for me. Half size felt better instantly although being a little long. I'll just wear my thicker dri fits with them. Rather have a longer shoe than a tight one.
I bought the Chlorophylls first off GOAT in a 12.5 which is half up for me two weeks before the release. That's a very hard size to usually land so didn't mind to put the extra $30 to have a pair guaranteed in hand. My 2020 pair was OK at 12 and 2014 at 12 was no fun for extended wears. I took a chance because usually half up I never feel are too loose as I have wider feet.
The Navy's I couldn't land a 12.5. Ordered the 12 from a Europe shop. At the time there was no date on a US release so jumped the gun.

I bought the Chlorophylls first off GOAT in a 12.5 which is half up for me two weeks before the release. That's a very hard size to usually land so didn't mind to put the extra $30 to have a pair guaranteed in hand. My 2020 pair was OK at 12 and 2014 at 12 was no fun for extended wears. I took a chance because usually half up I never feel are too loose as I have wider feet.
The Navy's I couldn't land a 12.5. Ordered the 12 from a Europe shop. At the time there was no date on a US release so jumped the gun.
Oh okay so you prefer the half size up also.

On the topic of sizing up, I went half up from my usual Nike size for the AT1s, and the strap still be pushing against my pinky toe when I walk :angry:. If I went TTS my pinky would probably be purple everytime I took the shoes off.

On the topic of sizing up, I went half up from my usual Nike size for the AT1s, and the strap still be pushing against my pinky toe when I walk :angry:. If I went TTS my pinky would probably be purple everytime I took the shoes off.
Exactly how I felt also. They do feel roomy but I think that's due to the toe box being higher and the room mostly being on top of your foot.

Yeah same here. I wore both my true size navy and half up chlorophyll yesterday around the house and was surprised the half up was still squeezing the pinky. But unstrapped it was not bad on both pairs. My 2014 I had to do the same so you used that and night just do that on these.

Back
Top Bottom