OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

IG handle is in the pic if interested

1BE0508E-2B82-41A3-A4A7-17FEFF2BE397.png

Yikes. Im glad I missed these last few pages. I love deals. And yet I’m sitting on a half dozen of recent trainer releases. The shimas and off med balls and enamel greens would likely be closeted for 3-6 years or longer. And yet 5 years down the line when this trainer release run is gone, I’ll regret not getting any of these.

I still haven’t worn the navy blue/reds. It’s been 100% chlorophyll since they released. So buying more shoes now seems pointless

I suspect these BF deals will be great so never say never for me lol.

Last edited:
Spotted this

Looks like the releases will continue through for atleast another 8-10 months.

Gotta give them credit. I’ve been vocal and harsh at times. We had a decade of general crap. But right now, the layering on these colorways are proper. I like 80% of them thus far. Usually it’s 20% or less that seems acceptable.

Yea. The colors this time around have been great. Unlike the Penny 1 and Penny 2 colorways we have received and will receive.

I've got all the CWs I "need" so now I can just sit back and wait for disco season.

Enamel Greens for like $68 was a steal. White leather on those is nice!

Im loving these constant drops of AT1!!!
Always loved the shimas I may scoop em up for a deeeep discount if possible

Shimas will get copped, a local spot near me has them and with all these new drops coming on weekly basis can't wait for any discount. Anything under retail is a score.

Panda at1s :smokin :smokin

I kid… kinda. I might be in for a pair for the low low if they’re not too bad in hand. I dig the simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom