OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Kith with the 1 day shipping and at $52 I’m happy
E2B26F24-376E-4A15-AD17-930D88A1009F.jpeg

Bro how you finding the deals?! Specially on a larger size at that.
Very impressive, my man.
I think of all pairs I don't have yet I'll regret the Shima and Limestones most. Keeping my fingers crossed I can find them for the low in a couple months

Just copped Photon Dust for $63
8, 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12
My order came out to $131 shipped, ordered Magneta Huaraches with em

Some other SC Trainer and Trainer 1 sales, scattered sizes

Last edited:
I bought a pair of the newer chloros for like $60 and I like the color more.

Quality is worse but I don't want two pairs of this shoe.
I have two pairs of these (one worn a bit, one DS) and two pairs of the SBs (both still on ice). Already beat the hell out of one SB and recycled them. Sold another pair somehow for $450 a year or so ago. Yeah, I had four pairs of SBs lol.
True that the 2022 pair is more accurate to the OG colors, but the SB is a way nicer shoe.

Yeah you caught an anomaly for sure.. I have the SB in a 11 and kept checking to let them go. Same as above.. I didn't feel like I needed 2 of those AND 2 of the new joints but NEVER seen them going for more than like 175 :lol:

And I also agree that the SB has better stuff but the newer pair has an elite early 2000s comfort and feel that I really liked. Bought 2 Photons because they are THAT easy to beat up and wear all the time (got em on now at work lol)

In my experience the 2022 Chloro’s/Navy’s/Photons feel just as good on foot as the SB if not better. SB version is great but they only have the generic SB heel zoom insole whereas the ‘22 version has the actual OG full length air sole unit tech inside the midsole which the SB lacks. I can actually feel the difference underfoot after wearing both in comparison. SB’s are nice to have but they simply lack many OG details.

Last edited:
Been searching and can’t confirm whether or not the SB actually lacks the air sole unit but if they do have it, it definitely doesn’t feel like it. They feel rather hard and flat under foot (like a skate shoe) whereas the ‘22 has more of plush/pliable bouncy feel to them.

I had two pairs of the SB when they dropped originally too, but I didn't get anywhere near $450. :lol: :wow:

Yeah you caught an anomaly for sure.. I have the SB in a 11 and kept checking to let them go. Same as above.. I didn't feel like I needed 2 of those AND 2 of the new joints but NEVER seen them going for more than like 175 :lol:

And I also agree that the SB has better stuff but the newer pair has an elite early 2000s comfort and feel that I really liked. Bought 2 Photons because they are THAT easy to beat up and wear all the time (got em on now at work lol)

Yeah, I had so many pairs and knew the 2022s were coming, so I threw them on SX on a whim one night. Because I didn't NEED to sell them, I set what I thought was a ludicrous $450 price. Lo and behold, Dec. 22, 2021, someone bought them. It's still the highest price ever paid for a pair on SX :lol:

In my experience the 2022 Chloro’s/Navy’s/Photons feel just as good on foot as the SB if not better. SB version is great but they only have the generic SB heel zoom insole whereas the ‘22 version has the actual OG full length air sole unit tech inside the midsole which the SB lacks. I can actually feel the difference underfoot after wearing both in comparison. SB’s are nice to have but they simply lack many OG details.

I know they lack OG details and are different. Objectively, though, overall the SB is a better-made shoe, that's all. Honestly I can't stand this trash white "leather" used on the 2022 versions. Mostly because it makes the toes look they were run over by a dump truck after only a few wears. But it's whatever to me, still a sick shoe and one of my all-time favorites.

StockX is so popular, I think rich people and celebrities just drop in and buy shoes from time to time.

If you look through the sales history on any shoe there's always at least one pair that went for a a crazy price.

Agreed about the leather on 2022's. That's prob my biggest gripe. Oddly (again on brand with some 2000's stuff :lol: ) the leather is fine whenever I put them back on. It's like wearing kicks with stretch fabric leather.

At least better than some AJI's with the grandma death wrinkles that retire on your toebox.

Should’ve left this theme to the dunk lows, which actually do look good lol

Back
Top Bottom