OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

http://sneakernews.com/2014/09/30/nike-air-trainer-1-mid-prm-chlorophyll/

modus47 modus47 Just seen the news, do you think it's a restock or a potential re-release with better quality? Edt. Nevermind seems like a back stock sort of thing since it isn't a full size run.

Last edited:
I know it's a bit of a stretch, but would any NYC heads possibly be able to scoop me a pair from C21?

I Got the chlorophyll's and I don't understand they it says "Premium" on the box. Anyone got any insight on this? Looking at the quality, nothing on this shoe says premium to me. The black leather on the mudguard is kind of stiff and feels cheap, feels almost like beef jerky..lol..smh. I wish I knew how to post pics on here so I can show this, but from normal casual wear (which isn't much with these) I already got the sole coming off one of the shoes. Really shotty craftmanship on Nike's part but what can you do.....

Quality looks like the 2012 chlorophyll. I'm okay with that please hit USA retailers for $90 and I'm down for 3-4

How's the fit on that model? Comparable to the mid? Comfy or they require that break-in w/ the strap and pinky toe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom