OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Trust and believe i'm hip to these spots. But NONE of em have made ANY announcement about having these. Nikestore is shady, Major charge OVER retail (although I'd pay) and C'mon hasn't been getting solid releases as of late. Will try em though.

I feel you on Major DC. I would at least try C'mon because I was their picking up the Pro Bowls on Saturday and the manager told me they were getting the Super Bowls for sure. It never hurts to try though

Last edited:
They were on the site before 11:00 even hit. I had refreshed the page where I had the item number already in and they popped up. I added my size to the cart and didn't have to wait. I did get a error during checkout and had to go back and do it again but Nike received my order...
Yeah i figured theyd be on before drop. I was rrfreshing from 5 minutes til and they never showed up til 10 on thedot. Bout to try for these Dunks at noon . I need to get some work done foolin round with shoes all morning and not even makin it worth it

Trust and believe i'm hip to these spots. But NONE of em have made ANY announcement about having these. Nikestore is shady, Major charge OVER retail (although I'd pay) and C'mon hasn't been getting solid releases as of late. Will try em though.

I feel you on Major DC. I would at least try C'mon because I was their picking up the Pro Bowls on Saturday and the manager told me they were getting the Super Bowls for sure. It never hurts to try though

bet, i'll give em a try. Just stuck at work and can't get down there till after 6 smh....

"Not available to order with champs. They are back ordered for some reason and they will not have them until expected arrival date of 1/31 but could be sooner or later. Rep also stated that they will not be able to ship them out until mid February"

Via sneakersteal

Called Champs. Said wanted to order even if they're back-ordered. They said all back-orders are all filled and accounted for already.

crazy in person... :D

With that said, I've never dealt with Bodega before and have been out the game for a while. How are they on shipping usually, canceling orders and stuff like that?

Thanks for posting that. I was able to scoop a pair finally. This is the first gimmick shoe I've wanted in a while. Probably shouldn't have bought them but I'm glad to be able to have got them.

Glad you got them! I know you wanted them.

Preciate it. I was pretty pissed off about how things went with twitter this morning. From waking up 3 hours early, to them not being available once the link went live etc.

I already monday so its one of those days but then this mess just makes the day even worse

Interesting concept for sure. Can never imagine wearing them. Winter, summer, spring, or fall. Kudos to those of you who can/will pull it off. Pass given all the other crazy stuff in line next month.

I checked out so quick, I didnt realize there wasn't any tax. Now if I can cancel my ebay order from earlier

@quise2024 I ordered my Kobe 8 Purple Fades from them awhile back. They are based in Cali. Shipment took like 5 business day to reach me here in MD

Just got some off Shoe Palace. Hopefully I wasn't too slow and the order doesn't get canceled.

just grabed my 11.5 from shoepalace. thank goodness because i just scooped gamma 11s this morning and didnt want to drop another 200+ from a reseller. retail ftw.

Back
Top Bottom