OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

my champs is a regular one that isn't even all that high volume and they have the whole pack sitting there completely unappreciated.

And the weird thing is, one of our high volume accounts didn't even receive them.

This release is/was weird.

My yardline got them, and that's where I was able to get mine.

Shoe IMO is 10x better in person.

At first I didn't like the internet pics.

In person, I was drooling .

And the weird thing is, one of our high volume accounts didn't even receive them.

This release is/was weird.

My yardline got them, and that's where I was able to get mine.

Shoe IMO is 10x better in person.

At first I didn't like the internet pics.

In person, I was drooling .

making it harder on me with all these descriptions and pictures posted haha. i dont think i've ever pursued a pair of shoes this aggressively before. so close now haha

JJ has the PB's - You're welcome 
happy.gif

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-trainer-1-mid-prm-qs-sneaker/652393100

Last edited:
Only 2 Champs locations here got them, just picked up my Super Bowls. Are the Pro Bowls limited or something? pretty much moved fast at both locations. To me that floral stuff is terrible.

This is what greeted me when I went to the mall this afternoon. With the ice storm and people down south having 0 clue about how to handle it everything shut down yesterday and barely got restarted this afternoon. The mall opened at 1pm, but the Champs crew was a little late getting in

I walked in and immediately asked for my size and a half size up because I wasn't sure how these ran, I ended up going TTS, there's no real give as the material is a canvas that's got the iridescent coating on a plastic piece, so these will probably look terrible once they get scuffed, but for now they're pretty BA. Half a size might have fit a little better on width, but it'd end up looking terrible at the front because it'd be too long.

The clerk told me they had a few size runs and that I was the first person that was in there looking for these shoes. Good luck to those of you still on the hunt, and I hope that everyone gets them for retail or as close to it as possible.

Has anybody noticed that some pair have a purpleish tint outsoles while others have a greyish yellow tint?

Last edited:
Just got my PB's and SB's in today, and WOW. The leather on the PB's is sooo soft and the iridescent mix on the SB's is crazy! These two shoes are going to be killers in the summer!

Back
Top Bottom