OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Been watching this dam countdown for like two weeks and I overslept to miss my size! 😡

How do these new retro models (chlorophyll, navy, etc) fit compared to the SP models? I tried the SPs in my normal Nike size and they were way too narrow for me. Do the retros fit the same as SPs?

Been watching this dam countdown for like two weeks and I overslept to miss my size! 😡

If it makes you feel any better 1) the page didn’t refresh I think until like 20-25 minutes after the countdown ended and 2) the sizes you see are what I saw when sizes loaded. Didnt see anything higher than 11.

Man I'm a 13 these ho's keep selling out in my size. Its crazy.

Yeah, that is sooo not the case for our size lol. Not just Chloros, any shoe.

And like someone mentioned, those outlet days of old where I was able to score several pairs for under $75 are long gone.

That said, I have no intentions of paying over retail much initially. $20-30 is max. I'll wait to see what I can catch for box price first.

The only thing I plan to change w the shoe rn is insoles. The stock insoles aren't cutting it for my fortysomething foot lol.

I tried my SB insoles and it changed how much comfort and foot fatigue I experienced. Going to try another insole type just to experiment.

Glad I copped 2 pairs of the greens. I love this shoe and will definitely go for another pair once they hit the states. They have their flaws but I still feel that this is one of better retros. The navy’s are nice but the OG greens just might suffice for me.

547A36C7-51E2-4C24-AD33-97149480FEF3.jpeg

If it makes you feel any better 1) the page didn’t refresh I think until like 20-25 minutes after the countdown ended and 2) the sizes you see are what I saw when sizes loaded. Didnt see anything higher than 11.
Lol that does! Size 12 and up sell out fast so I'll have to keep an eye out for any new links quick.

johngotty johngotty is quicker than you. We’ll be lucky to even get one pair as long as he’s around.

Hey, I just pay close attention lol.

Seriously, I think there are enough pairs to go around. It just feels disorganized and thereby desperate b/c of how boutiques are randomly releasing pairs.

Who knows, maybe that filters out a few hundred folks from trying for SNKRS and betters our odds there. Wishful thinking!

Hey, I just pay close attention lol.

Seriously, I think there are enough pairs to go around. It just feels disorganized and thereby desperate b/c of how boutiques are randomly releasing pairs.

Who knows, maybe that filters out a few hundred folks from trying for SNKRS and betters our odds there. Wishful thinking!
Definitely. Sporadic drops definitely make us feel like a false sense of a limited release.

Thanks for this - these are one of my brother's all time favorites (he had the OGs as a kid) and he wanted them for his birthday. Thanks to you I was able to pick up his sz 9 with no worries :nthat:

Oh, and heads-up that TopCashback has 5% back, too!

they always look so good in so good in pics. Hope they’re as good in person.
Definitely pretty happy with them in hand. There’s always things you can nitpick at but overall, I’d say a really good retro. Pretty stoked on them. Almost okay with not waiting for the US release and paying a little over
B5B3A73E-383E-42B9-ADB7-E2F228F05D64.jpeg

18563DC5-A9C6-4300-810F-391B1FB59436.jpeg

Also, tried it on real quick and I think you can get away without going a half size up unless you have hella wide feet or wear thick socks. I had to get my true size and they fit ok. Definitely not as roomy as the SB Chlorophylls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom